What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Posted Image

Go on! Click the pic

:)

it's quite a mix, techno, ambient, wierd abstract stuff and the last track is really Jazzy. So much variation while all sounding like it fits together is really cool!

I knew it had something to do with Australia, even though they are from Belgium, Nova Zembla is the sound of those crazy phukkaz.

And whoaaaa, it is from 1995 so it must be awesome ! Have to look for this one... thanks for the info abas... ;)

I knew it had something to do with Australia, even though they are from Belgium, Nova Zembla is the sound of those crazy phukkaz.

And whoaaaa, it is from 1995 so it must be awesome ! Have to look for this one... thanks for the info abas... ;)

No worries

I'm just glad I got it first :lol:

No worries

I'm just glad I got it first :lol:

You cheeky bugga, this is good example for the topic about forums influencing our lives, if there wasn't this forum, you'd never get that ! :lol:

You cheeky bugga, this is good example for the topic about forums influencing our lives, if there wasn't this forum, you'd never get that ! :lol:

True!

I have found out about a lot of new music here.

If it wasn't for this forum I'd either have a lot more money or be an alchoholic, not sure which!

Diver & Ace - Not Over Now (Solid Slide Remix)

Today it's time for some trance...

Pet Shop Boys rock...

DJ S.I. One & Slavepunisher - Sentence Of Eternity (Mix Remix)