What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

another one great remix : California sunshine-Imperia rmx :)

Not great IMO, but compared to the original, my dog's barking on a rainy and cloudy day sounds great... But it's a solid and successful attempt to drag the original out of the tomb!

NP:

Posted Image

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Track 5- Shulman-First Came the Stars (Bluetech remix)

Lovely stuff...

Evan played such a nice live at Symbiosis... magical..

Guest Rezwalker

Not great IMO, but compared to the original, my dog's barking on a rainy and cloudy day sounds great... But it's a solid and successful attempt to drag the original out of the tomb!

obviously we have totaly different opinions about various stuff (i guess it's bcause of yr age, and this is not ironic comment) but ok. opinions is like @$hol3$. everyone got 1.

Today Ive felt inclined to chill... Work sucks... I need a day off....

NP:

Posted Image

Apparently Psyshop is blurring covers...

Track 3- Atmos Spheres

1. obviously we have totaly different opinions about various stuff

2. (i guess it's bcause of yr age, and this is not ironic comment) but ok.

3. opinions is like @$hol3$. everyone got 1.

1. Thank whoever you usually thank on occasions like this on that fact. Doesn't it piss you off when people passively go like: "You are so right" or "I am totally with you" or "You're 100% right" and other character absent comments?

2. It's impolite to draw conclusions about people and their tastes knowing their age and nothing more, be it ironic or not. Tastes are not debatable, you don't have to be over...hm, 8 to know that... :P:P

3. My all time favorite MC, Ras Kass said that in one of his verses way back in 1996... I can't remember the song's name right now, but like 99% of his memorable quotes, this one is as true as it can be!

I just remembered another track, which same as Etnica's Vimana is not a remix, but an alternate version of the track by its original producers, and it's....:

Astral Projection- flying into a star (ast-roid mix) and yes, this version kicks some psychedelic ass!!!

Guest Rezwalker

I just remembered another track, which same as Etnica's Vimana is not a remix, but an alternate version of the track by its original producers, and it's....:

Astral Projection- flying into a star (ast-roid mix) and yes, this version kicks some psychedelic ass!!!

my mention for yr age it's bcause the most guys of yr age have weird opinions about old school issues. nothing more nothing less.

as for the vimana remix sorry but u can't say that without any valid excuse. ur saying it's alternate and that's it. this is not serious excuse. besides that there is nothing here like ast-roid mix from astral, or something similar. it is well known as remix.u can still believe it, but don't u think it's better to explain why ur saying that? and are u sure u have the unr mix? :P and finally what makes u believe the version from new pleiadians it IS remix and this is not?! :rolleyes: anyway..i think we should leave this discussion outside of this thread..we are offtopic :)

my mention for yr age it's bcause the most guys of yr age have weird opinions about old school issues. nothing more nothing less.

as for the vimana remix sorry but u can't say that without any valid excuse. ur saying it's alternate and that's it. this is not serious excuse. besides that there is nothing here like ast-roid mix from astral, or something similar. it is well known as remix.u can still believe it, but don't u think it's better to explain why ur saying that? and are u sure u have the unr mix? :P and finally what makes u believe the version from new pleiadians it IS remix and this is not?! :rolleyes: anyway..i think we should leave this discussion outside of this thread..we are offtopic :)

I don't mind being off topic... if it pisses off the mods, they'll delete the posts. Not that I feel like opening a new topic...

I don't need any valid excuse. I say it's an alternate version, you say it's a proper remix. And that's it. As the A.P. thing, I don't care what it is, I have it properly stamped on the vinyl, don't feel like being a nerd and looking what's written on it...

Hey, and what's wrong with my age? :) I'd hate being a day older or younger. I don't even think of those cheap and immature date of birth issues... Like anybody gives a damn about my age anyways... :)

And what makes me believe that the Vimana version on the latest Pleiadians CD is a remix? Well, the writting on the back cover for starters... But danm, since the other version of Vimana is unreleased, and therefore appeared nowhere as a proper tune, I reckon nobody except the Etnica themselves can say if it's a proper remix or no... Same goes for the other version of Time Dilation. I refer to it (others too) as the Etnica remix of a Pleiadians track, but being an unreleased track, can anybody be 100% percent sure it is a remix, or just an alternate version of the same track. Add it all up now, tell me what does any of this got to do with people's ages and opinions on old school issues, and I'm happy. :)

Guest Rezwalker

ok. my experience browsing this forum and reading this forum is, the most guys with ages 16-23 have weird opinions who are are totaly different compared with older guys with bigger experience not necessary to the scene in general but mostly in goa era. greatest example is yr opinion about the Lepton head deedrah rmx. i doubt if there is 1 or 2 more from the 8000 registered psynews users with the same opinion. if yes it's bcause they are addicted to full on soundz or from these ages. i hope it's more clear and plz don't take it personal.

and something important about vimana :

the vimana remix from pleiadians new album is written from Mauri and max. the unreleased mix is OLD and obviously written from ALL members.

... a few ... remixes successfully recaptured some of the original's magic and power. But once again, that is just me!

But I was never that much into remixes, for the reason I wrote above: they can never impress me as much as the original, so I find them disappointments usually.

I quoted myself so you can clearly see that I have NEVER wrote a single word against that specific remix, I only said that I think remixes usually fail when compared to the original. So the 0 points I gave would apply to that one as well. And no, the fact that 8000 users do not share my opinion does not impress me. I don't mind being in the minority section, if that is where my taste leaves me.

greatest example is yr opinion abou the Lepton head deedrah rmx. i doubt if there is 1 or 2 more from the 8000 registered psynews users with the same opinion. i hope it's more clear and plz don't take it personal.

and something important about vimana :

the vimana remix from pleiadians new album is written from Mauri and max. the unreleased mix is OLD and obviously written from ALL the guys.

It's OK, I don't take things personal when other users calmly write everything down, like in your case. I know about the Etnica guys thing, but that was not my point. My point was: if a track is officially unreleased, like the two Etnica/Pleiadians tracks we're mentioning here, when those same tracks leak on the market or the internet, can anybody be 100% sure if they are remixes, alternate versions or just demo tracks? And I do not know for sure for Time Dilation, and the same would most probably go for Vimana. Don't judge people by their age, for it really restricts your appreciation of foreign experinces and understanding. Man, if you gonna judge me by a Deedrah remix, what can I tell you, yo???

Guest Rezwalker

I know about the Etnica guys thing, but that was not my point. My point was: if a track is officially unreleased, like the two Etnica/Pleiadians tracks we're mentioning here, when those same tracks leak on the market or the internet, can anybody be 100% sure if they are remixes, alternate versions or just demo tracks?

if so, why YOU are so sure for the alternate option? anyway enough from my side, actually there is no serious meaning in this discussion.

EDIT: and i'm not interested to judge ppl from their age. i'm just sick to see young guys with unacceptable opinions about the goa era. for example i remember some1 (around at 17yo) who telling us California sunshine sounds like POP or discopop.

1. if so, why YOU are so sure for the alternate option?

2. anyway enough from my side, actually there is no serious meaning in this discussion.

1. I retracted what I said, and therefore corrected myself. Not even can I and neither can anybody else be 100% sure.

2. Spot on. And it actually took us around 5 posts each to draw that conclusion. Laters...

NP:

Time Lock - 10 Seconds Away... Cd (ZMA Records) 2004

Posted Image... Posted Image

F*ckin' YEAH baby!!!!

:D

Time Lock

Jupiter 8000 - Atem (Remix)

The whole Twisted Bliss album is an absolut killargh so far, the music really fits the name imho. Quite a surprise since the first Jupiter 8000 album wasn't really my cup of tea.