What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

NP: DJ SULLI - CHANGE ( Sulli's2007 Revamp ).vocal.wav

free from local rave messageboard

(www.nvraves.com)

NP:

V/A - Fahrenheit Project Cd (Ultimae/Infinium Records) 2002

Posted Image.... :wub: :wub: :wub:!!!!

Stunningly beautiful Ambient!

Either I'm getting OLD... or my ears just needed to be fine tuned!

:P

Thank you Tom!!!

:D

V/A - Fahrenheit Project

NP: Toxic- Sabotage

Posted Image

Track 2-Dissorder

Haven't heard much about this release, I like it! Ive been liking what Ive been hearing from Israel in this style. Twilight, or something... :D

NP:

V/A - Fahrenheit Project Cd (Ultimae/Infinium Records) 2002

Posted Image.... :wub: :wub: :wub:!!!!

Stunningly beautiful Ambient!

Either I'm getting OLD... or my ears just needed to be fine tuned!

:P

Thank you Tom!!!

:D

V/A - Fahrenheit Project

Getting more into the chill are we? :rolleyes::)

np

Ozric Tentacles - Waterfall Cities

Ahhh.... Saturday morning Ambient bliss!

NP:

Secede - Tryshasla Cd (Sending Orbs Records) 2005

Posted Image

Secede .... :wub::D

Etnica - Trip Tonight (Wizzy Noise Remix)

I gotta come straight and say that I'm not too hyped about hearing this, and the same goes for virtually all the other remixes from their forthcoming album... But that is just me, I could be proved wrong though. Not that it hasn't happened before, but these remix releases have never done much for me...

Guest Rezwalker

I gotta come straight and say that I'm not too hyped about hearing this, and the same goes for virtually all the other remixes from their forthcoming album... But that is just me, I could be proved wrong though. Not that it hasn't happened before, but these remix releases have never done much for me...

never? what about Lepton head deedrah rmx? Vimana remix? and of course there are more but..

indeed in most cases the remixes aren't good, but i think the wizzy rmx is quite enough good for the nowdays crappy era.

never? what about Lepton head deedrah rmx? Vimana remix? and of course there are more but..

0 points from me on the remixes you listed, but I really like the Pleiadians remix of Crop Circles, and IMO, but only IMHO that is the only remix, which along with quite a few of Man With No Name's remixes successfully recaptured some of the original's magic and power. But once again, that is just me!

But I was never that much into remixes, for the reason I wrote above: they can never impress me as much as the original, so I find them disappointments usually.

Oh yeah, Blue Planet Corporation's remix of Wizzy Noise's Timeline is a special one too. Seeing that we're speaking about the Wizzy boys...

Guest Rezwalker

0 points from me on the remixes you listed, but I really like the Pleiadians remix of Crop Circles, and IMO, but only IMHO that is the only remix, which along with quite a few of Man With No Name's remixes successfully recaptured some of the original's magic and power. But once again, that is just me!

But I was never that much into remixes, for the reason I wrote above: they can never impress me as much as the original, so I find them disappointments usually.

Oh yeah, Blue Planet Corporation's remix of Wizzy Noise's Timeline is a special one too. Seeing that we're speaking about the Wizzy boys...

0 points to deedrah rmx :o of course it's yr opinion i just feel surprised bcause it's the first time that i hear bad words for this remix. anyway it's yr opinion. as for the vimana remix i must clear something : i was meant the Unreleased remix actualy and not the remix from the new pleiadians album.

also great remixes : Rezwalker london live, Out here we are stoned (x-dream rmx) :D

NP Syb unity nettwerk-Morphogenesis

also great remixes : Rezwalker london live, Out here we are stoned (x-dream rmx) :D

NP Syb unity nettwerk-Morphogenesis

Damn you, Rezwalker... you got me with these two right here B) .

Also I don't consider the live mix of Rezwalker a "proper" remix, I see it more as a live mix of an already existing track. In the same vein as Technossomy's Samsara live mix of Elektron Bender... As for the unreleased mix of Vimana, to really be honest, I prefer it stayed unreleased, as it really cannot even rub shoulders with the "Plastic EP" version. But it's still not a remix, it is an alternate version...

But the X-Dream take on E-Rection's tune is one of my all time fav's! Can't believe I missed it!

Juno Reactor - Feel The Universe (Koxbox Remix)

Nice one, even though I think the original is still better.

Another good remix I remembered is the California Sunshine remix of Killing Joke's Black Moon. It is also my all time favorite track from the israeli duo.

Guest Rezwalker

As for the unreleased mix of Vimana, to really be honest, I prefer it stayed unreleased, as it really cannot even rub shoulders with the "Plastic EP" version. But it's still not a remix, it is an alternate version...

i don't understand why u call it alternate version.. the unr mix based on the same melody, it's just a bit different and personally i enjoy it much more :P

another one great remix : California sunshine-Imperia rmx :)

Posted Image

Track 2: The Unexpected Visitor