What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Crunchy Punch - Maximum Velicity

http://www.discogs.com/release/242793

Orion + Alien Project makes my day. Perfect fullon, not a dull moment.

Nice.

I liked it when it first came out, now mine's sitting on the Cd shelf collecting dust.

Maybe it's time for a little nostalgia trip!

:D

NP:

Species - Groove Doesn't Come Easy Cd (Etnica.Net) 2004

Posted Image

Species!!!

Purrrfect for 7 a.m!!

:D

Amy Winehouse - Rehab. I quite like it. :huh:

She`s good, there are some good uns out there...try Lou Rhodes (from LAMB) and Martha Wainwright!! dead good stuff!!

She`s good, there are some good uns out there...try Lou Rhodes (from LAMB) and Martha Wainwright!! dead good stuff!!

Yeah, I love the Martha Wainwright stuff. My ex-wife met her many times as a child because her father, Loudon Wainwright III (a famous folk singer in the 60's and 70's), Martha and her brother, Rufus, would reularly go round their place for dinner in Greewich Village as both fathers were good friends. Oh, to hang out with the stars. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I love the Martha Wainwright stuff. My ex-wife met her many times as a child because her father, Loudon Wainwright III (a famous folk singer in the 60's and 70's), Martha and her brother, Rufus, would reularly go round their place for dinner in Greewich Village as both fathers were good friends. Oh, to hang out with the stars. :rolleyes:

Jammy git!! haha!! yes i knew about her dad! i quite like his stuff too!!

The new Alternative Control album: fucking awesome full-on! :) Gonna ad it best of 2006 post...