What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Do you make psytrance, or another genre ?

I don't really like to pigeonhole my tunes.. infact I wasn't even sure how to classify this track, so I just stuck it under 'Electronic' in iTunes...

I'd say my music was a crossover between IDM, Dub + Ambient with classical arrangements (in places), though sometimes it could be completely different. To be honest now I'm not really trying to write any specific style, just Music (and that's what's important). :)

I don't really like to pigeonhole my tunes.. infact I wasn't even sure how to classify this track, so I just stuck it under 'Electronic' in iTunes...

I'd say my music was a crossover between IDM, Dub + Ambient with classical arrangements (in places), though sometimes it could be completely different. To be honest now I'm not really trying to write any specific style, just Music (and that's what's important). :)

That sounds cool! And I totally agree, I don't like pigeonholing either but I sometimes find it handy to describe the music style :)

np: Carbon Based Lifeforms - Vortex

NP:

ProSect - Invasion (Unreleased) 2004? ... :wub:

Your Secede mentions lately have peaked my curiousity. I will have to see what I can find to try from it.

Was it that obvious? :lol:

I'm really liking his Tryshasla album I think it's a great piece of work, but this track Leraine is really out of this world for me at the moment. Such sheer beautifulnessness, kind of like the "perfect track", to me, I think :huh::D

[/sentimental mode off]

@ faze

Did you listen to that bluetech mix from chaishop? Around 30 minutes it plays Secede - Leraine

np

CBL - World of Sleepers

@ faze

Did you listen to that bluetech mix from chaishop? Around 30 minutes it plays Secede - Leraine

I did indeed. I enjoyed it very much. I thought that was Kettel at 30 minutes? Either way, I will have to try both I guess. :)

I did indeed. I enjoyed it very much. I thought that was Kettel at 30 minutes? Either way, I will have to try both I guess. :)

oops I should have said it was a secede/kettel collab :wub:

can't wait for the secede/kettel collab album ;)

Damn, it's been productive for me today... I was mashing up samples a few weeks ago and now I've finally gotten round to forming a tune out of them and it's even better than the last one! :D

Just listening to the intro really (~2mins), it's unfinished but I'll finish it pretty soon I hope. :)