What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Hallucinogen - Speak to me breath

Charlie, face do you have this hallucinogen killargh, it s very good, do you want it? it is unrealeased and very good

Radi,

Ive been meaning to have a serious chat with you. And this is something serious that I have been worrying about. I worry about you man. Do you realise that you have such a narrow-minded view on music, that where I would usually laugh about it, it actually seriously worries me. It seems to me, you only listen to not only one style of music, but in fact, only 1 producer. Do you realise that there is in fact thousands of other genres of music out there. MOST of them far better than the "music" you listen to. Please. For the love of God, if not for us, do it for yourself man. Please. Listen to something else.

Radi,

Ive been meaning to have a serious chat with you. And this is something serious that I have been worrying about. I worry about you man. Do you realise that you have such a narrow-minded view on music, that where I would usually laugh about it, it actually seriously worries me. It seems to me, you only listen to not only one style of music, but in fact, only 1 producer. Do you realise that there is in fact thousands of other genres of music out there. MOST of them far better than the "music" you listen to. Please. For the love of God, if not for us, do it for yourself man. Please. Listen to something else.

so true.

I also agree with O.D

I'm worried about it as well. If you scroll thru this topic its kind of freaky how many Hallucinogen tracks a man can listen

I think Simon is worried too, overplaying is not good for any artist

You could end up hating Simon's music, and I'm serious about this

Radi,

Man, i listen to mroe than just hallucinogen, i listen to astral projection, doof, mfg sometimes, i listen to ott, on sunday i didn´t listen hallucinogen at all but just Ott. And i would listen to other artists if they would produce similar style to halluicnogen, unfortunately i can´t find such artists.

Man, i listen to mroe than just hallucinogen, i listen to astral projection, doof, mfg sometimes, i listen to ott, on sunday i didn´t listen hallucinogen at all but just Ott. And i would listen to other artists if they would produce similar style to halluicnogen, unfortunately i can´t find such artists.

This is what is called "Narrow minded" Radi.

This is what is called "Narrow minded" Radi.

Yes radi

The problem is still there