What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Sensient always works best when played loud! ;)

Yeah, something about Sensient that it just begs to be turned up loud! I normally never go higher than 4 bars of volume on my car stereo, but Sensient just commands me to crank it to 4.5 or even 5 bars. :ph34r:

Yeah, something about Sensient that it just begs to be turned up loud! I normally never go higher than 4 bars of volume on my car stereo, but Sensient just commands me to crank it to 4.5 or even 5 bars. :ph34r:

Yeah its true.... maybe its the clear sound and the lovely crunchscapes he creates... I dunno but it works!

np:

Quasar - Psi-Sp@ce

starting warm up for the fractal cowboy/many face release thats coming soon ;) hopefully!

Dunno, I find it somehow boring.

I usually like that kind of music though..

Hmm have u seen the movie Koyaanisqatsi? maybe that will help :P? or maybe its just me.... I really like Philip Glass' composing on this soundtrack also reminds me a lot of his Glassworks... have u heard that one?

Hmm have u seen the movie Koyaanisqatsi? maybe that will help :P? or maybe its just me.... I really like Philip Glass' composing on this soundtrack also reminds me a lot of his Glassworks... have u heard that one?

Yes I've seen the movie, but still I don't like the soundtrack, I was tempted to put on some other music while watching the movie :o Haven't heard his other works though, maybe I would like them more.

Yes I've seen the movie, but still I don't like the soundtrack, I was tempted to put on some other music while watching the movie :o Haven't heard his other works though, maybe I would like them more.

U might not like it then.... it very "hypnotic" like Koyaanisqatsi so if wanted to change the music (shame on u :P ) then it might not work for u, but try to give Glassworks a listen if u wanna find out cus its not the same ;)... I find it very good!

Hallucinogen - On the Run

Very old unreleased track, doesn´t really sound like trance but it is definetly hallucinogen, i can recognise the old halucinogen dragonfly style.

I bet you dont even know where those sound samples in that song are from.

Listening to "A very Damion Christmas" Apsolutely hillarious.