What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Linkin Park - A Place fro my head

This is industrial metal, there are some soft cheesy songs but this is good and is like industrial metal

Why you not listen to oldskool Simon Posford?!?!?!?!

You must not have any taste.

:)

OTT - HALLUCINOGEN IN DUB

Two hours ago i called my cousin in bulgaria and he told me that he needs a new hallucinogen in Dub cd because he and his friends were tripping quite a fucking lot to this album so the cd is almost broken, he told me that they have a loud stereo and they trip every day to hallucinogen in dub, and that´s just because it is a killargh album.

aarrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh those coverpictures, i am tired of them since a long time

Killing joke - Black moon (California sunshine RMX)

OMG your listening to a new artist :ph34r:

np: jackthetab's fax mix 1

OTT - HALLUCINOGEN IN DUB

Two hours ago i called my cousin in bulgaria and he told me that he needs a new hallucinogen in Dub cd because he and his friends were tripping quite a fucking lot to this album so the cd is almost broken, he told me that they have a loud stereo and they trip every day to hallucinogen in dub, and that´s just because it is a killargh album.

You mean tripping as tripping with LSD, shrooms or other drugs or just chilling?

I'm listening to XSI - Kamino very nice and varied song.

You mean tripping as tripping with LSD, shrooms or other drugs or just chilling?

I'm listening to XSI - Kamino very nice and varied song.

They don´t take hard drugs, they just chill but he told me they listened to it quite a lot times very loud. I am talking about my bigger cousin, he is 23 years old, my small fermale cousin doesn´t listen to psytrance :angry:

Linkin Park - A Place fro my head

This is industrial metal, there are some soft cheesy songs but this is good and is like industrial metal

Linkin Park is not metal, it's a shame, Metal cause the FUCKERS like them is more fucked up than any Full on ever created

If u wanna grow up, get STRAPPING YOUNG LAD - CITY, This is Industrial Metal

Linkin park is a rock band for kids

Hallucinogen in Dub - Solstice (Warvick Bassmonkey mix)

I just realise how beautiful this track is, this is pure art, i remember last year christmas where i listened to this album and was very relaxed after that, a pure masterpeace

Linkin Park is not metal, it's a shame, Metal cause the FUCKERS like them is more fucked up than any Full on ever created

If u wanna grow up, get STRAPPING YOUNG LAD - CITY, This is Industrial Metal

Linkin park is a rock band for kids

I know i know, i just said this because i knew taht there would be such responses but i expected them of fosku, he allready called my idiot for that.

I know i know, i just said this because i knew taht there would be such responses but i expected them of fosku, he allready called my idiot for that.

Yes, I did call your idiot for that.

np: jackthetab's fax mix 3