What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Hallucinogen in dub - Solstice RMX

killlaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hallucinogen in dub :) Fantastic album. How every remix can be better than the original I don't know. Even the LSD remix pwns!

Hallucinogen in dub :) Fantastic album. How every remix can be better than the original I don't know. Even the LSD remix pwns!

What are you talking, the originals are way better than the remixes, the remixes are good but there isn´t the typical hallucinogen solstice feeling.

What are you talking, the originals are way better than the remixes, the remixes are good but there isn´t the typical hallucinogen solstice feeling.

Hes talking TASTE! Something that you have, but dont understand that others possess as well ;)

Yeah, it's good :)

Hows that sensient? I've seen ya playing it a few times. Is it trance? Chill? Death Rock?

Super crunchy progess soundscapes! :) Really high quality! Amazing made every sound gets to be there no squeezing or mudding (or what ever u wanna call it)!

I reall y like it... more every time I listen to it! Did u hear his last album?

He didn´t say IMO

SHPONGLE - DORSET PERCEPTION

IMO OTT makes better music than Simon Posford! IMO OTT - Hallucinogen in Dub is better than Twisted & The Lone Deranger combined. IMO It aged better than the Shpongle albums. IMO it's deeper & less cheesy ;)