What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Posted Image

I recently heard CBL for the first time, this CD is totally awesome!

Isn't it just?

NP the new one

Carbon Based Lifeforms - World of Sleepers

Posted Image

This is even better in my opinion! It's so smooth, trippy, beautiful, interesting OMFG! I'm only 3 tracks in & I've already come 10 times :P

Seriously, anyone who likes ultimae sound should get this! This (so far) is the best I've ever heard from Ultimae. Photosynthesis is FPCG!!!!

Posted Image

One of my favs from the Fabric series!

Posted Image

Amazing album.

It truly is. One of the best albums I own.

Isn't it just?

NP the new one

Posted Image

This is even better in my opinion! It's so smooth, trippy, beautiful, interesting OMFG! I'm only 3 tracks in & I've already come 10 times :P

Seriously, anyone who likes ultimae sound should get this! This (so far) is the best I've ever heard from Ultimae. Photosynthesis is FPCG!!!!

Sigh. I NEED this!

I have a real sound system, I don't use the computer. & I listened to that track from the CD! So I probably got closer to the real atmosphere of the track than you ever will. :P

hahaha 777

Posted Image

I have a real sound system, I don't use the computer. & I listened to that track from the CD! So I probably got closer to the real atmosphere of the track than you ever will. :P

hahaha 777

Listening to it over a stereo doesn´t mean good soundquality, if you listen to music over computer it can sound great, if the soundsystem is good, it can even sound better than over a cheap stereo.

Listening to it over a stereo doesn´t mean good soundquality, if you listen to music over computer it can sound great, if the soundsystem is good, it can even sound better than over a cheap stereo.

output is output.

Isn't it just?

NP the new one

Posted Image

:D Just have just started this one aswell... the slowest deliverance I have had from Ultimae but now its ok, I got it, listing to it, Im glad! ;)

In honor of Radi, I listened to this on the way in to work today.

Posted Image

I had tears in my shirt, climbed stepp mountains, and fantasized about Monica while listening to this Killarghhhhghghgh CD.

Actually, I just enjoyed it like any other of my CDs.

In honor of Radi, I listened to this on the way in to work today.

Posted Image

I had tears in my shirt, climbed stepp mountains, and fantasized about Monica while listening to this Killarghhhhghghgh CD.

Actually, I just enjoyed it like any other of my CDs.

did you see her flat body? :D