What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

NP: VoC - We Are Free Cd (Organic Records) 2005

Posted Image... :wub:

Wow!!

I still sooo love this Cd!

:rolleyes:

Voice Of Cod

LMAO @ Bahamut's avatar!

:lol:

Kalilaskov AS-Passion

Is it my imagination or are those sounds from Ferry Corsten-Punk? Every candykids fave...

Are you sure we all are listening to the same song? The intro on my CD for this song is nothing special. Do you have some special remix? I recall you mentioning once before that it was a Hallucinogen remix? If so, it must be different from the album version.

656836[/snapback]

I was thinking the same thing but it turned out to be that very short average intro from the album.

It's too short to actually build any atmosphere, sad or whatever.

I really wonder what it is radi finds so sad/scary about it! Maybe if I had listened to it when I was 18 I would have found it such, oh wait! I did listen when I was 18ish & no I didn't crap myself with fear :huh:

I was thinking the same thing but it turned out to be that very short average intro from the album.

It's too short to actually build any atmosphere, sad or whatever.

I really wonder what it is radi finds so sad/scary about it! Maybe if I had listened to it when I was 18 I would have found it such, oh wait! I did listen when I was 18ish & no I didn't crap myself with fear  :huh:

657133[/snapback]

It isn´t scary in that way, it is more like i described it, i don´t know but i like it very much. The whole track is very alive and more melanchonic as usual trancetracks.

Abasio am wondering if you have a proper soundsystem with good midds, not only good bass because the midds are probably the most important to feel the atmospheres of the music, with a good soundsystem you porbably would hear the music better.

It isn´t scary in that way, it is more like i described it, i don´t know but i like it very much. The whole track is very alive and more melanchonic as usual trancetracks.

Abasio am wondering if you have a proper soundsystem with good midds, not only good bass because the midds are probably the most important to feel the atmospheres of the music, with a good soundsystem you porbably would hear the music better.

I have a real sound system, I don't use the computer. & I listened to that track from the CD! So I probably got closer to the real atmosphere of the track than you ever will. :P

hahaha 777