What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

DOOF AND SIMON POSFORD - LET´S TURN ON

I wanted check the other doof tracks out in saikosounds but the samples are fucked up which is miserable for saikosounds, how can a shop like that contain such samples, i won´t ever buy on that shop because som many tracks are fucked up.

DOOF AND SIMON POSFORD - LET´S TURN ON

this is neccessary, i think i will probably have nightmares because of the melanchonic intro, this is really dangerous, it sounds lie you are in winter but it happened something very bad and you have psychological problems and don´t know what you are doing, like you are tired and voices are speaking to you over walls but you can still hear them, this sounds like you are in a car and drive through snowy winterroads but drive very carefuly because you are affraid taht something will happen. twisted label is the best label by far, this track just confirms my statement even more. Even in metall i didn´t hear a track which was so scary than this at the intro, the rest of the track is just great and the last two meinutes are happy but still pretty melanchonic and sound similar to some melanchonic powersource tracks.

Hey Abasio, your photobucket seems to have sprung a leak. No worky.

-edit- Leak plugged, I guess. Worky now.

652175[/snapback]

That'll be Cinos rummaging around through everyone's images :P

Just to be sure

Posted Image

Ishq - Orchid

Night night music!

652230[/snapback]

Went to San Fran over Thanksgiving break. Visited Amoeba Records in Haight there, hoping to find some great used CDs. Orchid was there, but a guy grabbed it right before me.

The selection was actually quite disappointing. I would have thought for sure that Amoeba at Haight Asbury would have had a greater selection of Psy and/or ambient/downtempo. No such luck. :(

I only purchased Shiva Chandra - Auricular and the 2 disc Mystery of Yeti and Mystical Experiences, both used.

The infinity Project - The Yeti Revelation; Sacred Communication

Doesn't sound like 10 years old material!

Again I lost the game against the weed, I was so sure that this break will last at least 2 weeks and (un)fortunately it took just 3 days, I will regret it later, but couldn't resist the temptation about the extraordinary quality of these package. Living for the presence and neglecting a future is not a good thing....

next song: E-Rection - Out here we are stoned (X-Dream Remix)