What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Do u like it?

642519[/snapback]

Yeah, I was a bit sceptical after the 1st listen but after a few more I have come to really enjoy it.

Posted Image

:rolleyes:

642793[/snapback]

Same happened with this beauty ;)

Yeah, I was a bit sceptical after the 1st listen but after a few more I have come to really enjoy it.

642914[/snapback]

Yeah it takes a few listens to get used too, I had it the same way... but now :rolleyes:

this is one of the best psychedelic trance cds out there, thanks to simon posford and the other guys.

642930[/snapback]

Yes it is very good! :) simon only joins in on one half of the tracks though... sure you still think its one of the best? ;)

:rolleyes: another LSD classic :rolleyes:  (or at least it will be I think ;))

643140[/snapback]

Oh it will be! In the last 2 years only this & Jikkenteki's albums are ones I play at least twice a week long after buying them.

np

Mood Deluxe - Universe Tangent

Time will tell

Oh it will be! In the last 2 years only this & Jikkenteki's albums are ones I play at least twice a week long after buying them.

np

Mood Deluxe - Universe Tangent

Time will tell

643581[/snapback]

Im listing to this one too... Just to give the day a prober start :)

Until 2 seconds ago, the sweet scream of my son... he refused for about HALF a minute with a super big drama to fall asleep, and *poof* he fell asleep hahaha. But ok, Im listening to some Steve Bug, goes well with the crying of the little man :)

Amorphous Androgynous - Auto Pimp

just god this cd in, I always figures AA were shit. Jeeeesus goddamn christ. This is fucking psychedelic as hell~!! :blink: Waaaah, I love it! What a brilliant song. Never would've guessed, but damn this shit is good :D!

Seraph, please hold me?