What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

I bought this one with the infinte excursions for 10 dollars I looking forward to listen to it, I have seen u have praised it before! I only has it as a poor dl so, that does'nt count!

641817[/snapback]

Coooooool!! B)

Hope you like it as much as I do! Infinite excusions too, enjoy !

Follwed by

Indoor - Naxus

ON RADIO.POWERNET.BG

unbelievable, check it out, because this is probably the last radio taht plays oldschool psychedelic trance.

641819[/snapback]

Don't need a radio station I have loads of old school on my shelves as well as different styles. I don't like other people choosing what I hear.

Don't need a radio station I have loads of old school on my shelves as well as different styles. I don't like other people choosing what I hear.

641825[/snapback]

I don´t like winamp choosing with the shuffle function what i hear, i also am too lacy to choose a new track or make playlists of my music, i also have alot but i am way too lacy to switch between the tracks so i have choosen RADIO.POWERNET.BG

I don´t like winamp choosing with the shuffle function what i hear, i also am too lacy to choose a new track or make playlists of my music, i also have alot but i am way too lacy to switch between the tracks so i have choosen RADIO.POWERNET.BG

641827[/snapback]

I pick a CD then I don't have to choose for another 60-80 minutes. I'm lazy (& silky too ;) ) but I'm not that lazy.

I pick a CD then I don't have to choose for another 60-80 minutes. I'm lazy (& silky too  ;) ) but I'm not that lazy.

641829[/snapback]

On cds are usually also tracks which i don´t like much and as i listen to the music on my computer i don´t have to insert and eject the cd´s. Oh and i like your avater.

space cat vs onyx - Time Rulers

On radio.powernet.bg

The synths sound similar to the synths in some posford works.

Airona - Genetic Superstar

Best track on the Mythos Production 2004 album, very nice melodies and guitars (NOT Skazi like guitars, mind you!!).

On cds are usually also tracks which i don´t like much and as i listen to the music on my computer  i don´t have to insert and eject the cd´s. Oh and i like your avater.

641934[/snapback]

I have so many CDs that I like or love all the way through.

I like my avatar too :wub:

np

Posted Image

Beautiful CD especially the title track :)

Is this one good?

Im listing to:

The Evolution Of Expanded Consciousness (TIP.world)

641929[/snapback]

Its pretty good. Zolod made some kick ass music back in the day . Im not sure on whether this is his new material or his old unreleased.

It seems only me & traveller liked this one. What do you think of it?

641935[/snapback]

Actually so far its not so bad... also compared to the other tip releases that have come out lately which I have'nt been so keen on.... I like the all the tracks are long and gets the time to unfold :)

Its pretty good. Zolod made some kick ass music back in the day . Im not sure on whether this is his new material or his old unreleased.

641947[/snapback]

Well old/new who cares ;) as longs as its unreleased :P But have tried to see if I could get a good "pre-listen" on this, I will try again.... :)

Posted Image

Listened to this in the car on the way to work. Made the traffic almost bearable. Great CD, if you enjoy prog.

641949[/snapback]

I have a shaman CD, not that one & I forget the title although the cover is more orange (can't believe how lazy I am, it's less than 7m away but that's awhole new room) anyway it's another CD that is on my bought, listened to once & never again list. Is shaman worth another try do you think?

I have a shaman CD, not that one & I forget the title although the cover is more orange (can't believe how lazy I am, it's less than 7m away but that's awhole new room) anyway it's another CD that is on my bought, listened to once & never again list. Is shaman worth another try do you think?

641957[/snapback]

That other CD is likely Shaman - Foretaste. I like Grv Soldier more, but I am worried about recommending it to you, since you are more of a chillbient guy.

You can check out the review from Psyreviews though, maybe that will help.

Shaman - Grv Soldier REVIEW

Well old/new who cares  ;)  as longs as its unreleased :P But have tried to see if I could get a good "pre-listen" on this, I will try again.... :)

641954[/snapback]

Did you know the guy is no more :( Just makes his music all the more special :):rolleyes:

That other CD is likely Shaman - Foretaste. I like Grv Soldier more, but I am worried about recommending it to you, since you are more of a chillbient guy.

You can check out the review from Psyreviews though, maybe that will help.

Shaman - Grv Soldier REVIEW

641964[/snapback]

Aye, Foretaste is the album (see I didn't have to move :)) I think I'll give that another try before I invest more money in the artist.