What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Posted Image... :wub:

'Nough said!

VA - Elegraffiti, Solstice Records.

np: 01 Tranan - Restarter (Spectra Remix). Cool.

640933[/snapback]

The Restarter Cd by Tranan is great, do you have it?

If not, you should get it!

B)

Pink Floyd - The Gnome

the text goes:

I want to tell you a story

'bout a little man if I can.

A gnome named Grimble Gromble.

And little gnomes stay in their homes,

eating, sleeping, drinking their wine.

He wore a scarlet tunic,

a blue-green hood, it looked quite good.

He had a big adventure

amidst the grass, fresh air at last.

Wining, dining, biding his time...

And then one day...

Hooray!

Another way for gnomes to say

"Oooooomray"

Look at the sky, look at the river.

Isn't it good?

Look at the sky, look at the river.

Isn't it good?

Winding, finding places to go.

And then one day

Hooray!

"Oooooomray"

"Oooooomray..."

And then one day

Hooray!

"Oooooomray"

does that sound like something else anyone?! :D

Ok this is for radi to stop complainign about us not listening to psychedelic trance...  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

641122[/snapback]

and this is for radi to start complaining again, that we dont listen to psy trance all the time:

NP: Jamiroquai - Dynamite

One of the best albums last year, fur sur

Vapour Space - Gravitational Arch of 10 . One of the best tracks ever made. If you havent heard it, try and get it. The original is on Plus8 Records. But reprinted on several other labels.

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Vapourspace

I met Mark Gage at the LoveCore party in Copenhagen (many years ago hehe) and he is everything that you would NOT expect from an electronic musician. When i first saw him, I thought he was missplaced. He looked like some hillbilly. He had this cowboy shirt, cowboy boots, and ripped jeans.

So, we chatted for a while, and I must say, hes one of the nicest persons I have met, and he has knowledge that goes beyond and above anything that I could wish for. A true inovator in the electronic music scene.

Anyways, this is one of his most trancey tracks, and it still rocks any dancefloor! In fact, I will actually play it out the next time I am playing! :) The problem with the track is, that its so complete, that its very hard to get the perfect track as a next. Its not an intro track, nor is it a track you play in the middle or the end of a set. Its just fantastic... but I guess its going to have to be Intro... wish me good luck to top myself with it :D

Enough of electronica lesson, listen to the track and enjoy :) Hope you like it as much as I do :)

Listening to the entertaiment afternoon program of radio.poewrnet.bg the psychannel, check it out.

641281[/snapback]

times out for me, seems like they dont allow me... oh well. listening to some vapour space now instead, and will install vista for the 20th time!

times out for me, seems like they dont allow me... oh well. listening to some vapour space now instead, and will install vista for the 20th time!

641284[/snapback]

Try it on their official site, i started it through the official site radio.ponwernet.bg (without www) from there it doesn´t time out at all, maybe they allready changed the server.