What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Right now I'm listening to "Walk With Me in Hell" by Lamb of God. It's the first song I've heard off their new album, and I've got to say I don't like it as much as earlier albums. Hopefully the rest of the album is better.

SHPONGLE  - DORSET PERCEPTION

what are this apsolutely uknown artists posted the last time here, seems noone listen to psychedelic trance anymore :angry:

638196[/snapback]

you listen to three different tracks on repeat all day along .. and then tell to people what they should listen :lol::lol::lol:

i,m listening: Cinematic Orchestra - Blue Birds

you listen to three different tracks on repeat all day along .. and then tell to people what they should listen  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

i,m listening: Cinematic Orchestra - Blue Birds

638203[/snapback]

:lol::lol: somebody dont wanna see new horizons ;)

NP:

VA - Pyramidal Trancendence

Posted Image

SHPONGLE  - DORSET PERCEPTION

what are this apsolutely uknown artists posted the last time here, seems noone listen to psychedelic trance anymore :angry:

638196[/snapback]

actually it works for me

np: X-Dream - Thorazin

then : Depeche Mode - Walking In My Shoes (Random Carpet Mix - Full Length)

:lol:  :lol: somebody dont wanna see new horizons ;)

NP:

VA - Pyramidal Trancendence

Posted Image

638209[/snapback]

Oh i want but to be serious, since wehn did fall the names hallucinogen, astral projection, mfg, shakta, shpongle, electric universe, man with no name, etnica, plaiadians, green nuns of the revolution, infected mushroom, expect from me, what´s happened guys, what´s going on here, this is psynews.org, this isn´t electronical music-news.org

Oh i want but to be serious, since wehn did fall the names hallucinogen, astral projection, mfg, shakta, shpongle, electric universe, man with no name, etnica, plaiadians, green nuns of the revolution, infected mushroom,  expect from me, what´s happened guys, what´s going on here, this is psynews.org, this isn´t electronical music-news.org

638235[/snapback]

You should try that compilation you quoted, it's completely free.

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=41846

Just because someone is quoting an artist/album/compilation you don't know, doesn't mean it's not psychedelic.