What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Guest The Journey Man Project

Sepultura just finished and now I'm set to Tantrance vol. 1 - 8 and Pulse Vol.1 - 6 on shuffle on my I-tunes... no sleep tonite me thinks!

NP: Sandman - "End Ofthe World" B)

Pink Floyd - Coming back to life.

i challenge anyone to top that.

636257[/snapback]

Good song. That is a regular in my play list of songs I play on guitar in a Floyd marathon I often play just for fun and to generally keep my skills up a since I don't play as much as I used to. It's usually right after Shine On You Crazy Diamond (the first half) and then goes straight into Keep Talking before going off into Comfortably Numb and Run Like Hell. Usually after that I'm warmed up enough and the Dream Theater cds come out... lol

Sepultura, that's brings back some memories (another band that we used to cover back in my younger angst band days). I saw them and Fear Factory on tour on Chaos A.D. tour. actually that show ended up being released as the live show on the Blood Rooted CD that.

Good song. That is a regular in my play list of songs I play on guitar in a Floyd marathon I often play just for fun and to generally keep my skills up a since I don't play as much as I used to. It's usually right after Shine On You Crazy Diamond (the first half) and then goes straight into Keep Talking before going off into Comfortably Numb and Run Like Hell. Usually after that I'm warmed up enough and the Dream Theater cds come out... lol

636314[/snapback]

Its the shit. Ive done several Pink Marathons. Recommended for deep space lysergic voyages.

Hmm, now you guys have got me going through my rock and metal folder on my hard drive now. The current play list features some of Rush's most influential (on me) songs. Namely Territories, Middletown Dream and Mystic Rhythms from the excellent "Power Windows", The Pass, Scars and Available Light from "Presto", and Bravado from "Roll The Bones".

Mystic Rhythms, Territories and Scars in particular have had a huge influence on how I approach percussion. Actually a thread about how certain non-electronic tracks have influenced various artists in certains would make for an interesting discussion I think....

Guest The Journey Man Project

my metal mainly consists of Fear Factory, Opeth, Machine Head, Soulfy and Sepultura now-a-days... Opeth is becoming my no.1 for now...

VA - Psychoactive Scandosounds (Vol 1) (1998)

http://www.discogs.com/release/99706

1 Divinorum ISMS Pt 1 (7:15)

2 Scahgblota Front The Boeuf (9:47)

3 Fripic Bounce Clerkdrive Phanwiz (6:59)

4 Battle Of The Future Buddhas It's Spooky Out There (7:57)

5 Ka-Sol Professor Mephisto (7:47)

6 Mugmez Bakkarbobs Carnobissica (8:23)

7 Psyclus & Silver Me Komatsu (8:37)

8 Psyclus Learn (7:02)

9 God Damn Ninjas Rovboc (8:47)

:)

B)

Alice Mackay and Benfay -  Lighthouse

Fosku/Nt thanks for those links  :)

636472[/snapback]

No problem :) Great choice you got there!

np: grateful dead - casey jones (live at Hollywood Palladium 1971-08-06)

I really like this kinda rock, nice to listen in the backround, read & chill out.