What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

GMS - Overdose

I like the speaker at the beginning, is this one of the GMS guys, i like such voices

634478[/snapback]

Awesome track.... I love that one!!

"A flood of serotonin, has de-syntisized your receptors and to normalize this the brain is compensating by allowing you the using of four of your given senses, at any given time, the missing one constantly switching. So if you can see, smell, taste, and hear you can't feel anything.

'You did exceed the dosage.'

'A drug just has to pass through your system. Trust me, you'll know when it's gone."

From the movie "Senseless"

Notice the sound of the power drill in that track?

;)

np:

The Crystal Method - Tweekend Cd (Outpost Recordings) 2001

Track #5 - Name Of The Game! (Listen all you motherf*ckers.... that's the name of the game)

:rolleyes:

Awesome track.... I love that one!!

"A flood of serotonin, has de-syntisized your receptors and to normalize this the brain is compensating by allowing you the using of four of your given senses, at any given time, the missing one constantly switching. So if you can see, smell, taste, and hear you can't feel anything.

'You did exceed the dosage.'

'A drug just has to pass through your system. Trust me, you'll know when it's gone."

From the movie "Senseless"

Notice the sound of the power drill in that track?

;)

np:

Track #5 - Name Of The Game! (Listen all you motherf*ckers.... that's the name of the game)

634489[/snapback]

It´s pretty good, yeah, the bassline isn´t killargh bassline though. the old stuff of them isn´t bad at all.

np:

634489[/snapback]

It's all about Blowout on that CD. B)B) Track 10 I think.

It´s pretty good, yeah, the bassline isn´t killargh bassline though. the old stuff of them isn´t bad at all.

634496[/snapback]

Very true. Old GMS still rock my world!

;)

It's all about Blowout on that CD.  B)  B)  Track 10 I think.

634500[/snapback]

Yes track 10!! :wub:

I love how Tough Guy ends @ 6:12 and 1:03 later....BAM... the rmx of Name Of The Game kicks in!

:D

Listening to a fantastic set from here . They've done some really wicked mixes. The one i'm listening to is called 'up and running'. Seriously is a ripper of a morning set. :D

:blink:

:lol:

np

OTT - Hallucinogen in Dub

634908[/snapback]

Played some of this yesterday in our set ( my and my friend jon).... It had been too long since I have lisned to this on at home....It was just great getting to play it real loud, and beeing high and drunk :rolleyes: