What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Sadly, this album bores me. Something about me must be broken. :huh:

633586[/snapback]

I can see how it could. I have to be in the right fram off mind for it. It's hardly bursting with psychedelic noise is it?

np

Infected Mushroom - Classical Mushroom

best from them IMO

The new Eskimo album.... Yeah I know its not cool to listen to Eskimo, yadda yadda yadda, but I like it, (and a lot of other music I probably shouldn't like either)... Some people like this kind of stuff when the time is right, get over it. :P I especially like how he's taking a lot of sounds for other banging forms of dance music and adding it to the far too stagnant (in my opinion) full-on genre. Its not perrfect by any means, but for what it is, it is damn good and I have a lot of respect for any artist that has his own instantly recognizable sound.

I especially like how he's taking a lot of sounds for other banging forms of dance music and adding it to the far too stagnant (in my opinion) full-on genre. Its not perrfect by any means, but for what it is, it is damn good and I have a lot of respect for any artist that has his own instantly recognizable sound.

633800[/snapback]

Are you being sarcastic? :P

np: Human Blue - Womb :)

The new Eskimo album.... Yeah I know its not cool to listen to Eskimo, yadda yadda yadda, but I like it, (and a lot of other music I probably shouldn't like either)... Some people like this kind of stuff when the time is right, get over it.  :P  I especially like how he's taking a lot of sounds for other banging forms of dance music and adding it to the far too stagnant (in my opinion) full-on genre. Its not perrfect by any means, but for what it is, it is damn good and I have a lot of respect for any artist that has his own instantly recognizable sound.

633800[/snapback]

The third one is out ?i'd be lying if i say i didnt like eskimo earlier .. tracks like party pooper were awesome .I won baloonatic in their online contest on isratrance and i liked the ideas in some his of tracks ,.. they even mentioned in their promotional that the sequels are gonna be ten times as good as baloonatic. Methinks i should get this one!

Mystery of the Yeti

633895[/snapback]

Good choice, is going to be mystical experiences after that one :P

Im listing too:

Mood Deluxe - The Tangent Universe

Posted Image

again... I find myself putting this on, even without thinking... really gREAt music!

Good choice, is going to be mystical experiences after that one :P

633906[/snapback]

That's my next choice, or MOTY2... making up my mind while I listen to

Hallucinogen - E

TIP should do more chill I think

That's my next choice, or MOTY2... making up my mind while I listen to

Hallucinogen - E

TIP should do more chill I think

633930[/snapback]

I think you are right! I wonder why they r not releasing more... its a pitty thats for sure!

I was just listing to:

Mood Deluxe - Wrong Way

This track is groundbreaking! Its the best track I have heard for a very long time!!! :rolleyes: Ups I think I just creamed my pants there! :huh:

Pyramidal Trancendence - Metapsychic Records (2006)!!

Posted Image

OMG~OSH!!!!

Absolutely fan-f*ckin'-tastic Goa!!!

I'm in tears here....

We all need more of this in our daily lives!

:D

Full RESPECT!

I think you are right! I wonder why they r not releasing more... its a pitty thats for sure!

I was just listing to:

Mood Deluxe - Wrong Way

This track is groundbreaking! Its the best track I have heard for a very long time!!!  :rolleyes:  Ups I think I just creamed my pants there! :huh:

633943[/snapback]

Mood Deluxe ay? Sounds like something I might check out. Pants Creamingly Good :D

This one won the battle

Posted Image

as I want mystical Experiences as my bedtime music :)