What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

SHPONGLE - DORSET PERCEPTION

OH MY GOD, SIMON EVEN ADDED MELODIELINES BETWEEN THE GATED VOICE THAT ARE A BIT HIDDEN BUT WITH WHICH YOU CAN TRIP EVEN HIGHER, THIS IS KKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

Manual - summer of freedom

Laidback 80's sounding indie/ambient... great stuff

I love all the Baumann singles I've heard so far on the Ultimae comps.

Is this album PCG?

632583[/snapback]

I started listening to that at 4am this morning & I am shamed to have fallen asleep. Before I did though it was PCG :D

np Aes Dana - Season 5

Posted Image

Hol Baumann - Live at Sonic

Posted Image

632515[/snapback]

Listening to this again!

I love all the Baumann singles I've heard so far on the Ultimae comps.

Is this album PCG?

632583[/snapback]

Yes Faze it is! I'm really looking forward to an album from this guy. This set is one of the best I've heard this year :D

Me too actually... Have you got the singles too?  :)

632662[/snapback]

Yup! Lemme see... I think there's just one missing. I've got: Lifeforms and Cascade off Lifeforms. We Have Explosive, PNG Translations, My Kingdom.

I think I only need Expander and Far Out Son of Lung and the Ramblings of a Madman. Gotta have em all! :D

I've got pretty much everything from FSOL excluding the stuff around the Accelerator period, Far Out Son of Lung and the Ramblings of a Madman and the Papa New Guinea translations - The tracklist on the Far Out Son of Lung and the Ramblings of a Madman looks like they all feature on ISDN (or are they remixes?) - I don't particularly need it if I have the music already...

Amazon.com recommended me 'The Best Of' FSOL... what's the point when I have almost their entire discography? :lol:

I've got pretty much everything from FSOL excluding the stuff around the Accelerator period, Far Out Son of Lung and the Ramblings of a Madman and the Papa New Guinea translations - The tracklist on the Far Out Son of Lung and the Ramblings of a Madman looks like they all feature on ISDN (or are they remixes?) - I don't particularly need it if I have the music already...

632866[/snapback]

Comment on discogs says:

If you have brought ISDN already, and have overlooked this one because of the tracklisting, I would suggest you to still buy this...especially for any collector/fan of FSOL...the four songs represent the funkier/abtruse side of FSOL...and is most likely the original set of these tracks, before it was lifted and edited for the semi-live album.

There's a longer verion of "Snake Hips"...an intro to this jam was chopped off for ISDN, and "Smoking Japanese Babe" is introduced by the water waves of "Amoeba" and finally the Amoeba returns as a reprise...a "far out" set indeed, and it is one definetly worth checking out to hear these songs in the original format

So maybe we should get it? Seems like I have most of FSOL's stuff as well... or have I overlooked something?

Also I suggest you get PNG Translations: there's some tracks in there that I defintely like a lot and even put in my sets from time to time. Recognizable, yet not too cliché ;)

It's definitely a cool cover, that's for sure. :)

We'll see, it might end up in my basket sometime but it's not an essential purchase for now. PNG translations sounds interesting, will check that out too.

HALLUCINOGEN - ALPHA CENTAURI  :) One of his best tracks

you posted 4 times in a row abasio, even i havn´t done this yet, my record was 3 times.

632817[/snapback]

Actually it was 7 times in a row, beat that. I stayed in this morning and afternoon & as I live in the far east noone else is around at that time :ph34r:

np

Carbon Based Lifeforms - Hydroponic Garden

Lovin' the Ultimae today :wub:

Actually it was 7 times in a row, beat that. I stayed in this morning and afternoon & as I live in the far east noone else is around at that time :ph34r:

np

Carbon Based Lifeforms - Hydroponic Garden

Lovin' the Ultimae today :wub:

633062[/snapback]

So what´s this Hol baumann msuic you listened this morning, tell me a bit of it, is it good, would i like it?

So what´s this Hol baumann msuic you listened this morning, tell me a bit of it, is it good, would i like it?

633159[/snapback]

It might be a bit chilled for your taste. I've been chilling out today and that live at sonic really hit the spot :)

It has floaty ambient parts & slow trip hop parts & other styles in between mixed together nicely in one fine (if a little short) set.

If you want to try something a little different, check it out.