What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

ott - Smoked glass and crome

The quality of this track and the Bassline are so awesome that i almost can´t hold me to not turn it loud as hell, the track is one of the best dub tracks i´ve ever heard.

631412[/snapback]

How many dub tracks have you heard?

Posted Image

Posted Image

-

Posted Image

Posted Image

Just started listening to this. The start of this compilation is amazing. I really like it  :D  :)  :D

631340[/snapback]

Yes! Listing to it as well! Very good! Im in the middle --> ending of it and has been very pleasant so far!

Hey radi I asked you a question. How many dub songs have you heard? I bet they can be counted with one hand fingers. You see the Ott's track you were talking about isn't exactly dub, it's psychill with dub influences. Talking again about something you haven't got a slightest idea about, aren't you?

Nuff with my nitpicking.

Peace.

stfu reger,I think its good thats all that matters.

np: Etnica - Solaris......again! and its fucking great.

631674[/snapback]

its obvious that you never ever can take a joke less serious than you do now :rolleyes:

chill out, dont be such a pitbull :D

Hey radi I asked you a question. How many dub songs have you heard? I bet they can be counted with one hand fingers. You see the Ott's track you were talking about isn't exactly dub, it's psychill with dub influences. Talking again about something you haven't got a slightest idea about, aren't you?

Nuff with my nitpicking.

Peace.

631640[/snapback]

hey man i don´t care what you think, what´s this, you tell me that this is psychill with dub influences, i listened to real dub and don´t like it as much as the psydub from ott and shulman.