What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Excellent choice, radster.

631165[/snapback]

I know, charlie do you have my track which sounds very similar to the Lone Deranger, i uploaded it last year arround this time, it was fucking awesome, i don´t know how it was called, i found a preview of it on my computer but i can´t find the full lengh track, i can´t believe that i made this, i have no time to do such good and better tripping tracks anymore because of fucking studies :(

I know, charlie do you have my track which sounds very similar to the Lone Deranger, i uploaded it last year arround this time, it was fucking awesome, i don´t know how it was called, i found a preview of it on my computer but i can´t find the full lengh track, i can´t believe that i made this, i have no time to do such good and better tripping tracks anymore because of fucking studies  :(

631231[/snapback]

If you send me the track I'll see if I can recognise it.

No man, i send it to you, better to say, you downloaded it from a thread in the music section man, i am talking about a track which i have produced.

631239[/snapback]

Oh, okay. I think I have around 4 of your tracks. Why don't you have it any more?

Oh, okay. I think I have around 4 of your tracks. Why don't you have it any more?

631243[/snapback]

I must have deleted it acciidently, could you upload the one that sounds most Deranger, and tell me your opinion, please :D Load it up in this thread taht nemo can see how my skills where 1 year ago.

I must have deleted it acciidently, could you upload the one that sounds most Deranger, and tell me your opinion, please  :D Load it up in this thread taht nemo can see how my skills where 1 year ago.

631246[/snapback]

I don't know which one it is. Do you remember how long it was - that way I can check the lengths and send you the right one. Alternatively I can send you the first 20 seconds of each track and you can identify the one you want.

I don't know which one it is. Do you remember how long it was - that way I can check the lengths and send you the right one. Alternatively I can send you the first 20 seconds of each track and you can identify the one you want.

631250[/snapback]

It is 8:49 min long, i still have it as a fruityloops file, i wil reedit it now.

Sgnl_Fltr - Suite

nice minimal!

(not psyminimal or minimal psy, or omgoawtfminimal... just the real thing -> minimal)

Sgnl_Fltr - Suite

nice minimal!

(not psyminimal or minimal psy, or omgoawtfminimal... just the real thing -> minimal)

631303[/snapback]

I've some Sgnl Fltr stuff from Thinnerism, but I don't like it much. I find those tracks boring or smthng. Thinnerism rocks though!

ott - Smoked glass and crome

The quality of this track and the Bassline are so awesome that i almost can´t hold me to not turn it loud as hell, the track is one of the best dub tracks i´ve ever heard.

631412[/snapback]

You should hear:

Trentemoller - Evil Dub.

Its far better.

John Coltrane - Chasin' The Trane

fuck it, jazz is the shite!