What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Doof and Simon Posford - Let´s Turn on

Listening to it on RADIO:POWERNET:BG

The best olschool psychedelic trance radio aktually close to the steep summits, kiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

bom Shankar

Is it really? ;) I would almost say it would be new if it had been spelled correct!

NP:

Mandalavandalz - Skimaskman

:ph34r:

Its such a fucked up name to say Mandallalavaladada..... :unsure:  :blink:  :lol:

630668[/snapback]

no its not :D

what do you mean with "spelled correctly"? did he spell it wrong?

Space Tribe and Simon Posford - Geo-Matrix

Btw, just switched to Radio.powernet, it plays Derango and it sounds fucking awful, how can someone listen to this and even say it is very good? I must talk with the guy of the radio that he deletes the shit is quick as possible, it is realy dramatical awful.

Space Tribe and Simon Posford - Geo-Matrix

Btw, just switched to Radio.powernet, it plays Derango and it sounds fucking awful, how can someone listen to this and even say it is very good? I must talk with the guy of the radio that he deletes the shit is quick as possible, it is realy dramatical awful.

630694[/snapback]

U are a very narrow sighted kid... If the world was full of radis we were all doomed to stagnation, boredom and extinction! :(

Good thing its not!!!!!!!!!! :)

Im listing too:

Relaxed Journeys :)

Trentemoller - The Last Resort, special edition stuff downloaded from the interweb... The CD didnt have those tracks :( I need that Special Limited edition as well.... can someone tell me where to buy it?! :)