What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Its cheesy, the melodies are dodgy, and theres loads of samba.

It tries too hard to be too many different kinds of music. And loses out on being good music in general.

Like a piece of toast, thinly spread with not enough butter.

628223[/snapback]

I am very glad mr posford had the guts to makes something different back then its all changing whats music is "suppose to be" that's how music evolve ;) And I really like what he has done with that release! Aahh and Around The World in A Tea Daze in one of my all time favorites!

And IMO shpongle are the best when it comes to making music fusions! But I guess its nice that we all have different opinions other wise no "new" music would ever come :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Double dose of images, just for Radi.

628502[/snapback]

:lol: Keeping up the good work!

NP:

Posted Image

Now i know what you are talking, Simon Posford tried to make chilout with shponlge and i can´t understnad why he is gone that way. Expect "Dorset Perception" and maybe "Shpongleeyes" the whole second shpongle album is way to chilled for me while the first track is slow hallucinogen the other tracks havn´t much to do with hallucinogen and even not much electronical sounds, they also have way too much singing in them, i would go so far to call this not psychedelic anymore, this is chillout and not psychedelic ambient anymore. Are you Shpongled is different, the hallucinogen elements are there, there isn´t much singing and in some tracks there even are the good hallucinogenic chops and melodies. The remixed cd is also very very good because there are electronical sounds as they should be and not so much of those singing. Because of the extrem difference Dorset perception and Vapour Romours should be under the name of hallucinogen, and a few others also.

628649[/snapback]

What's this? I sense you're in the first phases of realizing how overrated Posford is. It's all downhill from there, man. Sorry.

What's this? I sense you're in the first phases of realizing how overrated Posford is. It's all downhill from there, man. Sorry.

628682[/snapback]

As far as he has done the great stuff he isn´t overrted at all bu underrated, the great tracks i listen to and mention here show his real abillities but he want to make different music, tpp, his great tunes and the great tunes he has done in collaborations (better than the artists tunes themself like with space tribe) are the best psychedelic trance ever relased, no matter wheather there are shpongle tracks which aren´t in my taste, the production is technically very good and only skilled people can do this, i just don´t like singing and instruments but want electronical stuff instead of singing.

As far as he has done the great stuff he isn´t overrted at all bu underrated, the great tracks i listen to and mention here show his real abillities but he want to make different music, tpp, his great tunes and the great tunes he has done in collaborations (better than the artists tunes themself like with space tribe) are the best psychedelic trance ever relased, no matter wheather there are shpongle tracks which aren´t in my taste, the production is technically very good and only skilled people can do this, i just don´t like singing and instruments but want electronical stuff instead of singing.

628684[/snapback]

That's where it all starts, man. Next thing that will probably happen is you'll realize many of his sounds are weak and flaccid, like his bass drum sound in LSD, for instance, and that all of his stuff starts to resemble a trip to an evil circus with evil clowns and evil cotton candy. You can either stay in denial and thus prolong your disappointment, or you can do it "cold turkey" and just break up with him now. I recommend the latter option. It may be more painful, but you could always get a heavy valium prescription to help you get through it. May the horse be with you. ;)

That's where it all starts, man. Next thing that will probably happen is you'll realize many of his sounds are weak and flaccid, like his bass drum sound in LSD, for instance, and that all of his stuff starts to resemble a trip to an evil circus with evil clowns and evil cotton candy. You can either stay in denial and thus prolong your disappointment, or you can do it "cold turkey" and just break up with him now. I recommend the latter option. It may be more painful, but you could always get a heavy valium prescription to help you get through it. May the horse be with you. ;)

628688[/snapback]

That will never happen

SHPONGLE - DORSET PERCEPTION

628208[/snapback]

I don't like that track that much, heard it just once

628688[/snapback]

Dude, that's too much...., He's got too many songs which prevents this will ever happen, i hope

Killing joke - Four stations of the sun (Hallucinogen RMX)

This is better from the production quality than for example orphic thrench on Twisted altough the kiling joke remixes is from 1994 and Twisted from 1995. The next track wil be

The next:

Killink joke - Jona (Hallucinogen RMX)

Killing joke - Four stations of the sun (Hallucinogen RMX)

Killink joke - Jona (Hallucinogen RMX)

628708[/snapback]

Radi how can you write the same word twice and make a mistake?

And the track name is Jana and not Jona

Trentemøller - The Last Resort

Its GENIØUS :)

628775[/snapback]

It's THE album of the year.