What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Shpongle irritates me. Its technically very good, but as "music" it irritates the crap out of me. I dont like sphongle at all. There are maybe a couple of decent tracks. Most of it is shite though.

628219[/snapback]

what´s bad with it, if it is the instruments then yes, i don´t like many shpongle tracks because they don´t have enough electronical sounds and too much guitars and stuff but this track has a lot of elecronical sounds, it probably would sound better without the guitars though but it already is godlike imo.

what´s bad with it, if it is the instruments then yes, i don´t like many shpongle tracks because they don´t have enough electronical sounds and too much guitars and stuff but this track has a lot of elecronical sounds, it probably would sound better without the guitars though but it already is godlike imo.

628222[/snapback]

Its cheesy, the melodies are dodgy, and theres loads of samba.

It tries too hard to be too many different kinds of music. And loses out on being good music in general.

Like a piece of toast, thinly spread with not enough butter.

It tries too hard to be too many different kinds of music. And loses out on being good music in general.

628223[/snapback]

I don´t like the tracks with a lot of Samba, too, aarrgghhh, he better used more electronic instruments instead of the samba stuff but on the other side there are some tracks which havn´t much samba stuff like dorset perception and some others which sound very good and like slow hallucinogen

BLUE PLANET CORP - GENERATOR

ANOTHER AWESOME TRACK

628223[/snapback]

Now i know what you are talking, Simon Posford tried to make chilout with shponlge and i can´t understnad why he is gone that way. Expect "Dorset Perception" and maybe "Shpongleeyes" the whole second shpongle album is way to chilled for me while the first track is slow hallucinogen the other tracks havn´t much to do with hallucinogen and even not much electronical sounds, they also have way too much singing in them, i would go so far to call this not psychedelic anymore, this is chillout and not psychedelic ambient anymore. Are you Shpongled is different, the hallucinogen elements are there, there isn´t much singing and in some tracks there even are the good hallucinogenic chops and melodies. The remixed cd is also very very good because there are electronical sounds as they should be and not so much of those singing. Because of the extrem difference Dorset perception and Vapour Romours should be under the name of hallucinogen, and a few others also.