What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Haha  :lol:  I'm surviving track 6 Science right now. Those guitars ...  :blink:  :huh:  WTF?! I NEVER understood guitars in trance. If The Bomb is any worse than this I could end shooting myself. The rest has been pretty okay generic full on until now though. Not groundbreaking, but gotta hand it there's been a lot of energy.

AAAAAAAAAAAAARH FUCK ... The Science also needs to end with a guitar riff ...

Okay, now Electric Universe selftitled track ...

624915[/snapback]

Damnit, Abasio :angry: You didn't warn me enough against The Bomb.

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHHHHHH  ! !

I cannot find a single thing in such guitar sounds I like. Nothing! And I wonder hard what I can possibly have in common with the many people that like this style. I guess there must be something but it sure aint the music  :blink:

624929[/snapback]

HAhaha!

Fucking awful isn't it. Guitar almost never sounds good but the track, the Bomb takes crap to whole new levels Posted Image

Damnit, Abasio :angry: You didn't warn me enough against The Bomb.

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHHHHHH  ! !

I cannot find a single thing in such guitar sounds I like. Nothing! And I wonder hard what I can possibly have in common with the many people that like this style. I guess there must be something but it sure aint the music  :blink:

624929[/snapback]

I know it's too late but here's what I thought of that track!

8. The Bomb

They really wanted the self titled track to stand out I think because they sandwiched it between the too worst electric guitar ridden pieces of generic guitar fullon shit I've heard recently. As you can guess by the title this track is crap. Absolute crap. No wait it's not crap it's utter, horrible, disgusting, faeces, eating hot poker through the eye then pour lemon juice into the gaping wound CCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

It's painfully bad. If you listen to this and you didn't like science then make SURE you skip this. If you thought science was okay then make SURE you skip this. If you thought science was really good then make SURE you skip this. I don't like rating things with numbers but I'll make an exception for this track 0/10. FUCKING AWFUL PIECE OF SHIT! Should be skipped if you listen to it.

freq - stone shaker

624976[/snapback]

I love FREq!! .... :wub:

np:

ProSect - Saved by Technology! (full demo track)

:rolleyes:

OMG~osh........ sweetness!

Andy just rules!

:D