What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

I´am realy tierd of your constand posting of covers in this thread, is this a picturethread, SHOW me what you are listening now or what, it´s good that someitmes appears a cover but EVERY post is a cover and i´am realy tierd of this  :angry:

Shakta - Shakti Shakta

576503[/snapback]

I´am realy tierd of your constand posting.

Guest Rezwalker

Talamasca-the 5th revelation

Computer..Activ8 self destruction BOOM :ph34r:

Emperor - Towards the Pantheon

Posted Image

576507[/snapback]

Bow for the mighty Emperor! Great artwork and great atmoshpheric album, prefer to listen this when it's winter though

I´am realy tierd of your constand posting of covers in this thread, is this a picturethread, SHOW me what you are listening now or what, it´s good that someitmes appears a cover but EVERY post is a cover and i´am realy tierd of this  :angry:

Shakta - Shakti Shakta

576503[/snapback]

tell them dude :angry:

fucking picture addicts. typing is too ordinary for you ,so you have to post a

f-u-c-k-i-n-g cover now! You cakes....

3:54am. Drunker than a skunk. Gonna listen to some EvsY on my iRiver while I pass out.

/cheers psynewsers!

:blink:

576773[/snapback]

Listening to that the second time now, still sounds very good. I've been looking for this kind of stuff B)

Shakta - Shakti Shakta

576503[/snapback]

I notice that after every single one of your posts we have to see a picture of your lame mountains. Every single post!! Does EVERY post have to have a mountain picture??? I like the covers shown in this thread. Just because you don't know what the cover of your music looks like as you're obviously listening to downloads all the time.

Posted Image

Now listening to Tripswitch - Cumulus from the Varja compilation.

I notice that after every single one of your posts we have to see a picture of your lame mountains. Every single post!! Does EVERY post have to have a mountain picture??? I like the covers shown in this thread. Just because you don't know what the cover of your music looks like as you're obviously listening to downloads all the time.

576876[/snapback]

Yea! Those mountains are gay! Let's see some lakes or forests instead! :ph34r:

np.

Posted Image

:wub: :wub: :wub: