What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Hallucinogen - Cosmic cubes

564273[/snapback]

A Hallucinogen track I've neither heard nor heard of? NO! IT SIMPLY CANNOT BE!!!!

Where did you get this track, radi, are you sure that's it's proper name? I need more info!!

A Hallucinogen track I've neither heard nor heard of? NO! IT SIMPLY CANNOT BE!!!!

Where did you get this track, radi, are you sure that's it's proper name? I need more info!!

564520[/snapback]

Charlie i don´t know if it is it´s proper name but it is definetly hallucinogen, it´s definetly posfords style. At the beginning of the track you can hear a sample with the words "There are hundrets of universes and intelligent energy inside your body" don´t you know this track, shall i send it to you?

Charlie i don´t know if it is it´s proper name but it is definetly hallucinogen, it´s definetly posfords style. At the beginning of the track you can hear a sample with the words "There are hundrets of universes and intelligent energy inside your body" don´t you know this track, shall i send it to you?

564560[/snapback]

It's called Soothsayer. :)

Pretty cool track. Love the hihats in it, always remind me of going to war.

It's called Soothsayer:)

Pretty cool track. Love the hihats in it, always remind me of going to war.

564568[/snapback]

No man, i have the track southsayer and it is different, southsayer is a great track also but way harder than cosmic cubes which is a chilled track, do you want it? Or maybe iam talking about the remix of southsayer which is pretty hard, cosmic cubes is pretty chilled.

No man, i have the track southsayer and it is different, southsayer is a great track also but way harder than cosmic cubes which is a chilled track, do you want it?

564569[/snapback]

Ohh, I'm intrigued, but yeah, please send me a link to the download. :) Maybe it's the Soothsayer remix?

you didn´t knew this track from the master before?  :(  :P  :P

564588[/snapback]

I'd heard there was a Soothsayer remix but had never heard it before. Thanks to you, my life is so much more complete now. :P