What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Posted Image

Protoculture - Circadians (Nano Records)

np: Break Out

Ahhh..... Nate!! :wub:

For about the 10th time today!

Gooooooooooooooddamn it's awesome! Why the hell haven't I heard about these guys before? This is definitely among the top 5 best albums of 2006 thus far...  :)  :)

549412[/snapback]

Psyreviews reviewed it a while ago. It's why I ordered it ASAP and got the busted one.

Review - Click me, HARD

Triac - Mean Between

Track 6: Concrete waves

549786[/snapback]

Triac's album is very good! i like it!

From my side:

Triac - encrypted session

Posted Image

Just played Phreaky - Over the Moon  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

549955[/snapback]

it´s a damn good track, i would say it´s on the top 100 best psychedelic tracks because of the driving melodies, this is true psychedelic trance not like today´s fucking fullon

I´am listening to Electric Universe - Galaxia, this is Boris Blemn with Michael Dressler, on the Stardiver album the tracks Astral voyage and sunset skyline are also with Michael Dressler and the rest isn´t and i must say the tracks with Micahel Dressler are way better than the tracks which Brois did alone, what´s happened with Micahel Dressler after the second Eletric Unverse album?

it´s a damn good track, i would say it´s on the top 100 best psychedelic tracks because of the driving melodies, this is true psychedelic trance not like today´s fucking fullon

549972[/snapback]

Phreaky - Over the Moon is indeed a damn good track. The way the melody U-Turns near the end is FANTASTIC!!!

Posted Image

Interesting release. I love Mr Marley & these ambient translations of his work are very nice. Very different to the originals while keeping the same feel.