What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Gaudi vs Tripswitch - Sundown

Good but not half as good as I would expect from a collaboration between these two. Maybe some people work better alone.

KOX BOX - SEARCHING FOR PSYCHOACTIVE HERBS

reminds me soo much of moni

549182[/snapback]

It's not Kox Box. you mp3wizard :)

I don't like that track as much as the others, they deliver better with uptempo stuff maybe =)

np Electric Scientists (Electric Universe + GMS) -Do You Seek Knowledge In Time Travel ?

It's not Kox Box. you mp3wizard :)

I don't like that track as much as the others, they deliver better with uptempo stuff maybe =)

549226[/snapback]

Searching For Psychoactive Herbs is not Kox Box ? :huh:http://www.discogs.com/release/22553

btw radi if Searching For Psychoactive Herbs reminds you of moni then... weird :unsure: Do you know that Psychoactive Herbs are considered "drugs" ? :rolleyes:

np Electric Scientists (Electric Universe + GMS) -Do You Seek Knowledge In Time Travel ?

Searching For Psychoactive Herbs  is not Kox Box ?  :huh:  http://www.discogs.com/release/22553

btw radi if Searching For Psychoactive Herbs reminds you of moni then... weird  :unsure:  Do you know that Psychoactive Herbs are considered "drugs" ?  :rolleyes:

549227[/snapback]

Well i listened last year much to that Koxbox stuff and saw monica who impressed me that much and because that it reminds me very much of her. Btw i mean the bulgarian monica ofcurse

Posted Image

np: Solar Storm!

Posted Image

I ordered this just in time... it's "out of stock" at Saiko Sounds!! :rolleyes:

Edit:

np: Future Excursions!!

Posted Image

F*ck yeah!!!

I would say it must be radi that renamed it

he would think like "Moles, wtf is this word, they probably wanted to write Movies". Hence, Crunchy Movies.

549397[/snapback]

Movies makes even less sense.