What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Posted Image

then

Posted Image

then

Posted Image

the 3 amethystium albums in a row  :D

538542[/snapback]

Bad choices... they sound like LAME copy of SYNAESTHESIA, I dislike it cause it is not psychedelic at all and has strong new age influences which I despise... ;)

np : CHEMICAL BROTHERS - CHEMICAL BEATS

538661[/snapback]

:o  You haven't heard about SYNAESTHESIA ? Go and check it straight away if you are into AMETHYSTIUM, whilst Ametystium is more new age dull ambience, Synaesthesia is pure organic psychedelic industrial ambience ever created, at least in my opinion, but they've only made three albums, of which all are perfect : EMBODY, DESIDERATUM, EPHEMERAL...don't even bother checking the samples, order the albums straight away... ;):)

np : SYNAESTHESIA - SURFACE SYSTEM  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

538848[/snapback]

:rolleyes:  :D  :)  :rolleyes:  :ph34r:

The BEST possible choice you could do it... :D

So, I take you like it more than AMETHISTIUM now ? :P

548674[/snapback]

I bought EMBODY, DESIDERATUM & EPHEMERAL. Thanks a lot for the recommendations they are really good albums. At the moment I still prefer amethystium HOWEVER Synaesthesia has much more intelligent layered production and I feel like it will get better and better with more listens. Already bloody good stuff though. Cheers again :)

I bought EMBODY, DESIDERATUM & EPHEMERAL. Thanks a lot for the recommendations they are really good albums. At the moment I still prefer amethystium HOWEVER Synaesthesia has much more intelligent layered production and I feel like it will get better and better with more listens. Already bloody good stuff though. Cheers again  :)

548677[/snapback]

:o:o:o:o:o

BLASPHEMY ! ! ! :P

Oh i do that soooo otften in the day and i can´t get bored of this!!! With this album i TRUST IN TRANCE

548818[/snapback]

Aye! It's good :D

Now Playing

Posted Image

Was Slated in the review section but I'm quite liking it so far. It's sounding really fun.

Now on track 3 - Valves

It sounds old but I don't consider that a bad thing B)

Edit: Actually it manages to sound older than 96 and more modern at the same time. COOL B)

Posted Image

Faaaaaaaaark - how awesome is this shit? Biggest surprise for a couple of months - this is SERIOUSLY awesome... Very eclectic... Review coming up shortly!

548875[/snapback]

Just tell me that it sounds PSY ! :D

np : STOOP + FIDGET - LOOP + DIGIT

I only like "some" of this album. I think its track 3 + 4 i really like. They are excellent tracks.

548965[/snapback]

O RLY?! I love it and I think it's a masterpiece.

Check out track 6. Awesome :)

np: Brethren - Neo Cells

O RLY?! I love it and I think it's a masterpiece.

Check out track 6. Awesome :)

np: Brethren - Neo Cells

548967[/snapback]

Nah its a great album. Quite experimental too. It just gets a little TOO wierd at some parts. Its still a good 8/10 album for me. But track 3 & 4 stick out for me.