What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

I dont know if anyone has heard this before. If not, look for it on google and download it (its a free mix).

War Omen - Cannibalistic.

Jesus christ. Its the most hardcore, insane, drum and bass ive ever heard. Imagine if Cosmo or Psykovsky made drum and bass. And then sold their souls to Satan. This is what it would sound like.

Nothing. But I have a question for you all. Which track has a sample that goes like this? "Mars hates Venus!" .. I'm playing it in my head, and I know I have it on a album somewhere. But I DO NOT remember from witch album/artist this track is from. I'm dying to know.

Mars, hates, venus! .. Or was it woman? eaighter way, help?

Now gonna put on: Flyh

Guest Cosmogenesis

Nothing. But I have a question for you all. Which track has a sample that goes like this? "Mars hates Venus!" .. I'm playing it in my head, and I know I have it on a album somewhere. But I DO NOT remember from witch album/artist this track is from. I'm dying to know. 

Mars, hates, venus! .. Or was it woman? eaighter way, help?

Now gonna put on: Flyh

509434[/snapback]

Mars, needs, women! See on the lost tracks topic what I have written about it. I need the exactly time of the track if you have it.

Guest Cosmogenesis

Btw, "Tribe of the moon" from Dimension 5 is also back to home after two months of absence! Thanx my friend, you know who you are :D

Mars, needs, women! See on the lost tracks topic what I have written about it. I need the exactly time of the track if you have it.

509485[/snapback]

Miranda - Riding Alien:) ..Sorry for the spam. :)

np: Shiva - Oracle .. Not a bad album at all.

I dont know if anyone has heard this before. If not, look for it on google and download it (its a free mix).

Jesus christ. Its the most hardcore, insane, drum and bass ive ever heard. Imagine if Cosmo or Psykovsky made drum and bass. And then sold their souls to Satan.  This is what it would sound like.

509287[/snapback]

Can you drop a link ? The links in Google are broken or smth ..

Konflict - Messiah (Noisia Remix) ^^^^^^^

Pink Floyd - The Wall

Jesus christ. Its the most hardcore, insane, drum and bass ive ever heard. Imagine if Cosmo or Psykovsky made drum and bass. And then sold their souls to Satan.  This is what it would sound like.

509287[/snapback]

Sounds really bad to me :o:unsure:

TRON - ExistencE Cd!

Amazing Cd from the first track to the last!! :D