What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

ElBocheno´s very good sacred Rockedmix 1

KKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ElBocheno´s very good sacred Rockedmix 1

KKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

490010[/snapback]

You remind me of skazi...

I'm listening to that gay kent song :)

My swedish is better than I though.. I about understand the lyrics  :blink:  :blink:

490114[/snapback]

BTW Radi those bulgarian mountains are lame. Highest point only @ 2925m above sea.. what's up with that? 

does it matter, does it matter when you stay at 1300 meters above see and look to 2925 meter high peaks that are just 500 meters away from you, it is more important that the moutnains are rocky and vey steep ashan just high, there are 500 mete rockwalls and unclimable peaks that look like overdimesional needless so the highness of a mountain dón´t matter that much if it is over 2500 meters

does it matter, does it matter when you stay at 1300 meters above see and look to 2925 meter high peaks that are just 500 meters away from you, it is more important that the moutnains are rocky and vey steep ashan just high, there are 500 mete rockwalls and unclimable peaks that look like overdimesional needless so the highness of a mountain dón´t matter that much if it is over 2500 meters

490117[/snapback]

Dude don't mind me.. :)

this song makes me horny.. I want to do a swedish babe :D:D