What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

MFG - Illumination

KIIILLLAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH

489220[/snapback]

yes, the best track from MFG in my mind. :)

etnica - nice toy

(oh, we follow the "best track from x" fashion, nice)

yes, the best track from MFG in my mind. :)

etnica - nice toy

(oh, we follow the "best track from x" fashion, nice)

489257[/snapback]

the etnica track is indeet very good but this time i can´t listen to such emotional music, i just can listen to such music if i´am really in love to a girl but this time i listen more ti Transwave and Hallucinogen because they aren´t that emotional.

Transwave - Trashish

[b}The Infinity Project - Welcome To All Extraterrestrials[/b]

Everything what these guys like Raja Ram, Simon Posford, Martin Freeland and the guy of Total Eclipse release rocks big time and is better than most stuff out there.

the etnica track is indeet very good but this time i can´t listen to such emotional music, i just can listen to such music if i´am really in love to a girl but this time i listen more ti Transwave and Hallucinogen because they aren´t that emotional.

Transwave - Trashish

489275[/snapback]

isn't MFG's Illumination very "emotional" too? :)

and so is hallucinogen and transwave too, maybe the way they represent the euphoria is a bit different. (man, you just can't say transwave's MDMA (nice word play btw :) ) or Hallucinogen's shamanix isn't fierce!)

now playing... nothing... fixing...

underhead - le p'tit matos

not as good as ukiro says it is... ( :P ) but not bad either! :)

isn't MFG's Illumination very "emotional" too? :)

and so is hallucinogen and transwave too, maybe the way they represent the euphoria is a bit different. (man, you just can't say transwave's MDMA (nice word play btw :) ) or Hallucinogen's shamanix isn't fierce!)

now playing... nothing... fixing...

underhead - le p'tit matos

not as good as ukiro says it is... (  :P ) but not bad either! :)

489337[/snapback]

Yes, mfg´s Illumination is very emotional and because of this i listened just once this days to the track, on winter i prefer to listen to hallucinogen and transwave as to plaiadians for example or to the etnica nice toy rack, they are way to alive, look i don´t like getting the rebirth feeling like in summer at winters, it just don´t feed well at all and it is way to emotional for me, that´s a positive site on the winter that you don´t have much emotional feelings, really chilly.

I'm listening to Tangerine Dream.

It's not that much to my liking.

The sounds are a bit too same all the time, no variation. I guess this was the limit in 1970s (or not, Jarre made some fab stuff! :) )