What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Rammstein - Sonne

do someone know something as dark in the psyscene, with such dark melodies? some people say that xeronorph is dark but it isn´t at all, with dark i mean this!

438801[/snapback]

The Killing Joke Remixes album on Dragonfly Records is pretty dark, not dark like dark-psy though, more a mix of heavy-metal and psy. It's quite good.

Guest The Journey Man Project

Ka-Sol - "Skraqp"

nice but not the best track for sure... dunno just sounds a bit to much like a dark psy wannabe goa cross over, Cydonia and Tim Schuldt did such dark goa much better in their hey day...

Ka-Sol - "Skraqp"

nice but not the best track for sure... dunno just sounds a bit to much like a dark psy wannabe goa cross over, Cydonia and Tim Schuldt did such dark goa much better in their hey day...

439129[/snapback]

You don't understand.

Ka-Sol - "Skraqp"

439129[/snapback]

Yes, Cydonia and [some of] Schuldt were dark, but not nearly in the same way. Christer Ka-Sol, at least to my ears, is doing something very different, not only of the aforementioned artists, but of any other psy artist, except for maybe Dave BotFB. Your comparison, albeit tough, is mistargeted, and that tells me that you don't understand Ka-Sol's music. I recommend you dig up a few of his other tracks, and then come back with an opinion.