What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

I'm listening to the stupid radio. A new radio station has started broadcoasting, it's a bit better than the other station we have in town, but that's not that diffcult... :rolleyes: At least the moderators are a bit less annoying. Hopefully my co-worker will leave at 4 o'clock so I can listen to my psy CDs...

I'm listening to the stupid radio. A new radio station has started broadcoasting, it's a bit better than the other station we have in town, but that's not that diffcult...  :rolleyes:  At least the moderators are a bit less annoying. Hopefully my co-worker will leave at 4 o'clock so I can listen to my psy CDs...

422170[/snapback]

I saw that you live in Swizzerland, i find the languace especially the dialects there very funny :lol:

I saw that you live in Swizzerland, i find the languace especially the dialects there very funny  :lol:

422183[/snapback]

Try to listen to the dialects from Fribourg (or Freiburg) or Wallis, they sound the funniest of them all! :)

Penta - Frankenstein 2001 :)

finally it is released :) this is actually a rack from 2001 (DUH) and could be found on the net. now released and remastered. mmmmmmmmmm quality this is.

it's in the same style as his first album pentafiles, and resembles 'lot in space' a bit.

very very very recommended

For good fun :) check it, piece of history as well

Grandmaster Flash & Melle Mel - White Lines (Dont Do it)

422369[/snapback]

Nice track! :)

I'm playing

Sven Van Hees - Emotional Rehabilitation