What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

sometimes i wonder how you can listen to such music, does it really goes with psytrance?

417148[/snapback]

Doesn't go with psytrance at all, no, but then only around 25% of the music I listen to is psy trance.

I liken the world of music to a giant orchard. Why restrict yourself to just the citrus family (ie psy trance) when there are so many wonderful fruit to delight in? I enjoy most forms of music, every style stirs a particular emotion better than the next. They all have a place in my life.

Doesn't go with psytrance at all, no, but then only around 25% of the music I listen to is psy trance.

I liken the world of music to a giant orchard. Why restrict yourself to just the citrus family (ie psy trance) when there are so many wonderful fruit to delight in? I enjoy most forms of music, every style stirs a particular emotion better than the next. They all have a place in my life.

417164[/snapback]

hey i don´t wanted be offending.

Right know I'm smoking " fufa" and I'm listening my last track......I don't like a lot of things but I can't stand for anoter mix after so many hours looping sampling blah blah :wacko: Anyway nobody is perfect..hehe :lol: