What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

X-Dream - Radio (1998) album and this is really good! I love this kind of goa. People can say whatever they want, I love this. Bitchin'!

407381[/snapback]

thats one of the best albums ever imo.... :)

np:spy vs spy-spank the monkey

XV Kilist - XV Kilist album...

^ One of the best minimal albums released in the pre-millenium tech-trance craze...  B)

407929[/snapback]

Hehe, he's a Swiss. I used to hate him since he played at every party here when his first album was out (I don't like minimal sound...). But still, guess his album is a classic.

I'm listening to a DJ set called Dreamspace by Monkeydo. Great stuff, different kind of full-on (from Voice Of Cod to Freakuliser to GMS) mixed together.

Hehe, he's a Swiss. I used to hate him since he played at every party here when his first album was out (I don't like minimal sound...). But still, guess his album is a classic.

407932[/snapback]

Yeah, and a very nice guy too... I met him in 2001 when he'd just released the album... He signed it for me... :rolleyes: Anyway, I just dusted off the album - for minimal it's real fucking good... Not as dark as say Spirallianz or Midi Miliz, just pure sterile tech-trance with psychedelic influences... Nice! :)

paradise connection - portamento

damn, boris blenn produced some real stormers back in the days :)

Is it International X-dream Day, they seem very popular today?

408207[/snapback]

hey you can't the blame the man for having a bad taste :)