What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

I'm listening to the comp. The Mind Of Goa, got it new and it's amazing so far!

The first track is awesome and the second also seems to be great. It's also interesting to see that there's a mix of styles on the CD and not only the goa stuff.

The first track is awesome and the second also seems to be great. It's also interesting to see that there's a mix of styles on the CD and not only the goa stuff.

287350[/snapback]

Cool! (Off topic - Where did you find your dragon pictures? I love dragons, they are so awesome! :) )

np: Front Line Assembly - Evil Playground (Tim Schuldt Rmx) ...Isnt this just an amazing track? Have you heard it? This track is really well made .. great "scary" trippy night track!

287122[/snapback]

Yes I have but I have it in a mix not by itself. I have the original song though. I went to buy the album the remix is on but it was gone when I got there.

np - Primus - Coattails Of A Dead Man

Guest The Journey Man Project

It's also on the Pulse 11 compilation from Global Trance Network...

Now playing:

v.a - "Limelight"

Such a nice label, on par with Iboga as number 1 for me

287350[/snapback]

Again our opinions differ! I had the opportunity to get that (and nr 2) for cheap, but didn't want them because they were so bad. :D

Again our opinions differ! I had the opportunity to get that (and nr 2) for cheap, but didn't want them because they were so bad.  :D

288087[/snapback]

We hardly agree about anything when it comes to music... :lol::rolleyes: Maybe it's because some of the tracks are early uplifting house (especially track 1 and 2)? But there are also some excellent real goa tracks on it like Power Source - Goaway and others, did you also not like them?

I haven't heard the second CD, maybe I'll change my opinion then (but I don't think so). ;) I'd buy the Second Mind Of Goa if I see it by accident, it looks interesting but I guess also on this CD there are different styles united.

Lani - Iry's Incantation (Dolphin Ride Mix)

uuh this is full on the way full on should be made! ihihii! :lol:

I'm so in love for Lani! This is just brilliant! Huge! Mega-mega-bada-boom! :D

:wub::wub::wub:^_^^_^