What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Leviathan (US) - The Remotest Cipher (Beside the last breath banished)

depressive black metal

I'm listening to the Order Odonata III compilation, very nice music but not as good as the other Dragonfly Sampler (Project II Trance) that I got.

I'm listening to the new albums I got. I started with Chi-A.D - Anno Domini but somehow I didn't like it too much. It lacks some kind of spirit to me. Maybe I'll put it in my tradelist...

Now I'm listening to Total Eclipse - Delta Aquarids, that's a nice album. Next will be v/A - Project II Trance, now this is going to be Killargh!!!

I'm listening to the new albums I got. I started with Chi-A.D - Anno Domini but somehow I didn't like it too much. It lacks some kind of spirit to me. Maybe I'll put it in my tradelist...

280543[/snapback]

That album is fantastic!! :)

I'll sure give it another try. It sounds like Ra - To Sirius or Dimension 5 but somehow with less spirit. Maybe I'm just not in the right mood to enjoy it.

Huh, yeah, you were certainly not in a good mood for that. It aquires certain mood.

That album is fantastic. It is perfectly dark, like dark ages times, brilliantly arranged with incredible melodies. It has a lot of spirit but it is dark spirit. It definitely aquires specific brain mood. ;)

That's true, I felt the dark emotions. Seems like I wasn't ready for it. So I'll sure not put the album on my tradelist and wait for the right listeningtime instead. THanks for the advice guys!

That's true, I felt the dark emotions. Seems like I wasn't ready for it. So I'll sure not put the album on my tradelist and wait for the right listeningtime instead. THanks for the advice guys!

280627[/snapback]

Yeah, I can't listen to the album all the time. I have to be in the right mood for it. Though Moonart is one of the tracks that I can listen to most comfortably in pretty much any mood.