What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

I'm listening to the new Morcheeba album. They got a new singer but I like her voice a lot, even if it sounds different (deeper) than the other one's. They music also sounds different, more guitars and stuff than on Charango. But it's a great album from what I can say so far.

I'm listening to the new Morcheeba album. They got a new singer but I like her voice a lot, even if it sounds different (deeper) than the other one's. They music also sounds different, more guitars and stuff than on Charango. But it's a great album from what I can say so far.

271357[/snapback]

New singer?

I always thought she was Morcheeba :blink:

New singer?

I always thought she was Morcheeba :blink:

271614[/snapback]

I also thought so but it seems that it's a normal band and they decided to split up.

I'm listening to hard rock and heavy metal the whole day. My co-worker is a metalhead and brought along some cds.

First the new album from Brucke Dickinson (singer of Iron Maiden), that was nice. Then an album from Soilwork, excellent stuff, orderd the album myself because I like it so much. And now we are listening to the newest Judas Priest album, well it's ok but not really my thing to be honest.

& Astral Projection - Trance Dance

272081[/snapback]

Ott. Smoked glass and chrome.

ABsolutly Fantastic. The music I would like to compose everytime (or just one time, it would be great but the level is so high :D ).