What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

X-Dream - Protoplasm

The first goatrance I heard... it was on a german radiostation... "Eins Live mit Pete Blank"... he played it between 'normal' clubmusic. I taped it on cassette and played it a lot... years later I found out about goatrance :)

Ozric Tentacles - Pteranodon (Hallucinogen remix).

Found it on Hallucinogen's webiste. It is only a sample :( , but SHAG ME SIDEWAYS!!! What a killer track! :P That is the spaciest guitar-riff I've ever heard!

I'm gonna save up a load of cash and go hunting for everything spawned by Ozric Tentacles. This stuff is truly mesmerizing (and they have a cool-sounding name, too :) .

Just finished listening to Deflo - Implacable (one of my all-time favorite darkpsy trax) and The Infinity Project - Stimuli (Hallucinogen remix). Think I'm gonna put on some Psychonauts shortly. Derwish and Ramba Zamba are master-blasters! :rolleyes:

Transparent Mind - Among the best Goa Trance songs ever ! Simple perfection ! Surely best Total Eclipse song !

NP : Speedy J - Drill

Amazing industrial influenced IDM piece !

Sigur Rós

Yeah, I'm working on my paper right now - so I can't listen to any music with too many beats... So I decided it was time for a Sigur Rós medley... This is AMAZING music folks... Dreamy, melancholy ambient soundscapes with such strong emotions... Brilliant!

Right now I'm playing:

Àgætis Byrjun from 2000

Posted Image

After that I'll pop on

( ) from 2002

Posted Image

And after that - it's time for:

Von from 1997

Posted Image

After that, I'll prolly start over again... Sadly I don't own the remix album von brigði from 1998 - but it's on my wantlist...

DeathPosture

I'm listening to the second CD from the Tsunami Benefic compilation. I'm at the first track, beautiful downtempo stuff: Jirah - Healer.

I'm listening to the second CD from the Tsunami Benefic compilation. I'm at the first track, beautiful downtempo stuff: Jirah - Healer.

257354[/snapback]

yeah, its a very cool track, i love the guitar piece after the beginning part. protoculture - avalon is also a nice track.

Infected mushroom - Muse Breaks

Filteria - Operation Pulse

Juno Reactor - War dogs

Sesto Sento - Slow Move

Astrix - Side Effect :rolleyes:

Juno Reactor - Pistolero

Green Velvet - Flash ( Timo Maas remix )

+ Preach's CD Relix mix compilation

(GREAT hard tech!)