What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

I'm listening to the Charango album by Morcheeba. Great trip-hop/pop.

np: Dr Kucho & Gregor Salto - Cant stop playing (amsterdam funk mix)

"(girl) Hi doctor, Im here today because im having a problem....

I can´t stop touching myself

I can´t stop playing with myself

Its becoming a problem!! "

hahahah awesome sample

Solar Quest - The Belle Of Atlantis

Relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  :)

241437[/snapback]

whoooa... nice track mate... nothin like orgisms and people don't use to even mention it! the flute on this track... much more humble then raja ram's and sounds pleasant than ever...

and now... Solar Quest - Save the Whale

:rolleyes:

np: Broken Toy - Broken Toy (CD)

What a great debut.. South-Africa always rocks my shorts.. they deliver awesome stuff compared to loads of mediocre VA's lately

241554[/snapback]

hmmm i was abit disapionted with that album,, not as good as the stuff they rlzed on compliations.... not bad but nothing special.

Agree thoug that south afrcia is wonderfull right now , try Midnight Storm is u havent heard it, mixed by Shift . amazing stuff

at the moment Sirius-Blasting Shift-Silver .. good track really :D:P

hmmm i was abit disapionted with that album,, not as good as the stuff they rlzed on compliations.... not bad but nothing special.

Agree thoug that south afrcia is wonderfull right now , try Midnight Storm is u havent heard it, mixed by Shift . amazing stuff

at the moment Sirius-Blasting Shift-Silver .. good track really :D:P

244750[/snapback]

ive heard midnight storm (i bought it) i like track 8 (twisted system - twisted tiger) but to be honest, its a bit violent and mad for my liking. i prefered Timecodes last record, the Turning to it, but thats just my opinion. i couldnt sit through the whole midnight storm album really. its a bit too much.

ive heard midnight storm (i bought it)  i like track 8 (twisted system - twisted tiger) but to be honest, its a bit violent and mad for my liking. i prefered Timecodes last record, the Turning to it, but thats just my opinion. i couldnt sit through the whole midnight storm album really. its a bit too much.

244754[/snapback]

yea that track is good, but imo all the tracks are good or great :D

. Violent and mad ,,, hehe ok to me its almost (soft) or something like that if i compare to my other taste. Shift ect is basicly the only "fullon" related stuff i can take,,,cant wait for his album ,, the wait is really killing me.

Sandman - Loop in control