What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Wow, I was just gonna type "The unreleased of Hol Baumann". He is a great artist indeed

@Starkraver I understand love, but why hate?

Unreleased ?? Point me towards them.

What's the progress on the cd printing?

Love / Hate - sometimes I dislike the vocals and also the name "bombay" back in 2013/14 I met this nasty chick from Bombay , wild one but at the same time I fell in love with my current gf. :lol: so I had to pass on that crazy chick, not like I'm sad about it, I would do the same again with a smile for my love. Sometimes when I listen to the track it reminds me of her and I end up cursing the bad timing :P

Also I had a situation exactly like the one from the lyrics. Lol.

Ya I know it's f'in silly :D it's a very nice melancholic track which would be perfect on a dull winter day.

I love Asura but damn! It's tough to choose between these guys. Each one of them have their own beautiful sounds.

I even like sync24 better than CBL. :o 1/2 > full. and there is cell. James Murray is nice but a bit more on the ambient side. Can't forget Circular, moon pool is a lovely album. But human , blue moon station , reflective freq's are class apart.

Unreleased ?? Point me towards them.

What's the progress on the cd printing?

Sorry, can't.

Still waiting for one more sample from a printing factory and then I'll decide which one to use.

I also wait for Ultimae to contact me back, fingers crossed.

I have the blessing of Olivier though, and that's good :)

Sorry, can't.

Still waiting for one more sample from a printing factory and then I'll decide which one to use.

I also wait for Ultimae to contact me back, fingers crossed.

I have the blessing of Olivier though, and that's good :)

What do you mean by sample? You are getting multiple cd samples or something? Can you be a bit more clear.

Sorry for the multiple messages , got a bit excited about the ulreleases stuff. How are they? As good as human? Better than them? Faar far better than them?

• 2 weeks later...