What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Pleidians - IFO :lol:

I was listening to this with my daughter while my wife took a bath, she was loving it dancing away then trying to get as close to the speaker as possible.

When my wife came up she wanted to change the music to something more her taste (crap) but when we changed it over my 9 month old baby girl protested very strongly so we turned it back to IFO, all smiles and grooving.

• Like 2

You starting your day with that? Awesome!

No, I started with Pleiadians, then Total Eclipse and X-Dream was the third album listened to.

I think my daughter is going to be a trancer.

• Like 1

You had a doubt.? :D

Her mum's not so yes. Plus kids usually like Disney shit. I'm sure she'll like crap when she's a bit older but for now it's Psy all the way!

• Like 2

:)

@Abasio, dont miss this one.

Had a wee listen this morning but I had to play it quite quietly as my wife's asleep, no loud speakers, and my daughter wants to listen too, no headphones.

It sounded pretty good but I'd like to listen to it again on headphones.

• Like 1

Daniel just knows how to make trance hypnotic to the point of going mindless, just floating and moving with music. I´m playing this here @ work and almost started dancing in front of customers ahahahahaha :D