What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

BTW I just saw this

what's the story behind it?

brother was apparently caught in Kochin airport trying to enter India with some hashish bought in Cali :D LOL why o why!

he holidays a lot in Kerala.

He actually is very nice guy to talk to.

Was that really news worthy? With cameras and interviews?

It's some cheap ass local Kerala news channel. :D they will cover anything and everything happening in the locality. Especially something like this. Shit news channels!

If something like this makes national news, it will make it to the newspaper on a 6 or 7th page , something like this -- few hundred acres of ganja plantation were burnt to ash in so so forest range. Few kg's of cocaine worth $$$ was seized from 3 Africans etc etc.. :D

And in some fucked up cases lights camera action too would be present. Ex - A rave party near Pune made it to the news.

---------------

Only news you'll see on "good" newspapers or channels now will be, fucked up stock market, sliding Chinese economy, high pollution levels, etc etc. REAL PROBLEMS!

brother was apparently caught in Kochin airport trying to enter India with some hashish bought in Cali :D LOL why o why!

Bring hash into India? That's rather pointless.

• Like 1

What! Why?

he scared me man, his eyes just didnt wanna send me any good vibes, and the way he said he was not in and out of jail was kinda like that chris rock sketch, where chris rock, a black man, hating on "niggers" cause they be taking creds for some shit they SUPPOSED to do.

like NOT go to jail.

thats one.

and well, i always bust out laughing when i think of that and this dude looked both scary AF but wierd too.

Was that really news worthy? With cameras and interviews?

the fact that psykovsky (comon, who sain person would call themself that, that guy already know he aint right in the head) is on the news is obviously extremely news worthy.

Bring hash into India? That's rather pointless.

Exactly, stupidity! :D

It looks like one of those high potent mixture of various shit.. You know.. :D the stuff you get on various sites.

I see you like Indian classical too! Cool :) are you from Japan ? Or U.S?

Exactly, stupidity! :D

It looks like one of those high potent mixture of various shit.. You know.. :D the stuff you get on various sites.

I see you like Indian classical too! Cool :) are you from Japan ? Or U.S?

Born in the US, enlightened in Japan ;)

Ragas were the original trance.

• Like 1

he holidays a lot in Kerala.

He actually is very nice guy to talk to.

Actually if you do your research he purchased a herbal high substance from a legal store in California. It presents in a similar manner to marijuana & hence the indian officials were suspicious. After the company in California writes a detailed report of what the product contained all was ok.

His wife who partook in substances has been a friend of mine & in a frank discussion said that whilst he took LSD once the reaction was so negative he has taken nothing since except herbal highs sold legally. The kind you find in gimmick hippy shops that are pretty much smoking Red Bull.

I just said what was on the news. I know he is a good guy! Very friendly to talk to actually. Well it was just funny to bring in hash into India. :P you know.

Yes, He did say he got it from a legal shop in Cali. These things happen, I'm sure he has moved on. And yes, the news coverage and YouTube was too much but I don't think he is that kind of a guy who'll be bogged down by it, so it's ok. Thanks for the additional info :) convey my regards to Vasily if you meet him.

ohh havent checked out aphex in a looong time.

my friend, when windowlicker came out, did a freakin genious remix of it, well it wasnt genoius. but it was funny and it worked damn good.

he played the cd, and kept hitting pause when recording it to tape, sounds wack but it came out awesome, cause he kept replaying his favorite parts on the cd while controlling the outcome via the pause-record button on the tape :P

and yeah, that part of the track, that really stands out, just before that sample says something about fabric and constitution, was pretty much on repeat. "laaa... la la laaaahh" haha.

and its allready glitchy as fuck so his mixing was seamless :D

weed smoking retarded 17 year olds. hilarious days.

damn he became really ill later in life so its a cherished memory.. he is fully blown schizho now and has been for the past 10 years so.. thats not funny at all.

anyway yeah aphex twin, makes me wanna go thru the discog of him again. its a trip!