What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

@Drosophila: cool choice this Swedish shaman :)

I am having a session with an unreleased demo in order to give an opinion/feedback which I just actually did but I need to make it clear on my mind/perception one more time so went back to it for 7-8th time today ;)

Aah! You beauty. You shall be missed :)

This minimalistic goa trance track is very athmospheric. It sounds like something Suntrip could publish in their darker moments but only in a good way, haha. One can't go wrong with Starkraver recommendations ;)

This minimalistic goa trance track is very athmospheric. It sounds like something Suntrip could publish in their darker moments but only in a good way, haha. One can't go wrong with Starkraver recommendations ;)

He he, it's classic Transwave. If you haven't checked them out yet! Then go run! Now! Do it :)

Transwave - Helium,

Transwave - Phototropic

Transwave - Hypnorhythm EP!!

I sold both of my Transwave albums so was bidding them a proper good bye , that's all :)

He he, it's classic Transwave. If you haven't checked them out yet! Then go run! Now! Do it :)

Transwave - Helium,

Transwave - Phototropic

I sold both of my Transwave albums so was bidding them a proper good bye , that's all :)

Favourite Transwave tune?

Mine's Zero Density, unbelievable track.

One of the best Cd's of progressive house ever!

Yes!

I adore all of the early Global Underground discs, especially this one.

Transwave - Helium,

Transwave - Phototropic

Hah, your guess was right: I have no idea of what is Transwave except this one track now. Next week's Sunday I am celebrating my half-a-year journey with goa trance. Lol. Before March 20th, 2015 I occasionally listened to goa, but like one-two tracks in a week maybe and wasn't focused. So there's much untouched stuff :) Nice that the CD sales yielded some results. I bet it is hard to see your precious property go but I imagine the CD's get a good new home :) You sold them through psynews so not a question about it ;)

Hah, your guess was right: I have no idea of what is Transwave except this one track now. Next week's Sunday I am celebrating my half-a-year journey with goa trance. Lol. Before March 20th, 2015 I occasionally listened to goa, but like one-two tracks in a week maybe and wasn't focused. So there's much untouched stuff :) Nice that the CD sales yielded some results. I bet it is hard to see your precious property go but I imagine the CD's get a good new home :) You sold them through psynews so not a question about it ;)

You should check out the best of the 94,95,96,97,98,99 threads then. Chi A.D yes, please!!

I've already told my guy to keep looking for a Mint copy of all Transwave CD's :P in a month or two, I'll definitely buy them back. Ha ha.

Not exactly :)

I sold them on Discogs. I'm pretty sure most of the members already have all the things that are up for sale :D

You should check out the best of the 94,95,96,97,98,99 threads then. Chi A.D yes, please!!

I'm pretty sure most of the members already have all the things that are up for sale :D

This Chi A.D is haunting me: Ppl talk about it all the time. I cannot push it any more further. Today is the day.

And too bad your CD sales had wrong timing considering me.

Some of Transwave's tracks are pure magic. Hard to choose a favorite but I guess I'll go with the original mix of Rezwalker.

Listening to: https://goagalaxy.bandcamp.com/album/planet-discovery and it kicks booty.

https://goagalaxy.bandcamp.com/track/imba-galaksija-2012

I went straight to Master Imba's track. Take out that boring sample. It's a beauty! Imba has got some serious old school aura emanating from him. One can't help but speculate how awesome his full length album would be. :)