What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Can’t link directly to the track due to embedded player. The track: Trip Of Time :) 

https://goatrance.xyz/music/atomictroop/

Such a dreamy/euphoric Acid Trance. Made even more incredible due to it beeing composed mainly with the classic Swedish software/TB-303/TR-909 emulator Propellerheads Rebirth. :D 

4 hours ago, staffan said:

In general I don't like remixes of old tracks, but this one is really good. =))

I haven’t heard any of these recent AP remixes yet. But I gotta say that the cover art design for this one, which they use as the logo on their youtube now. Looks really good:

76642561-58AF-4F7B-959D-968903EA6CEA.jpeg

It’s a very subtle and yet cosmic take on their classic Trust In Trance logo, with I suppose is a radiating sun (or other star) with its rays stretching outwards. Maybe it’s what they meant with a ”Liquid Sun” ;)  It has a very good light balance as well, subdued background which makes the glowing logo pop even more.

And I adore the color combination, purple with gold/bronze. Gives it a very oriental flair. It doesn’t say who designed the cover on discogs. It reminds me as well of the design of the Trust In Trance compilation ”Eternal Trance”.

Too bad it’s probably full-on or something. I don’t even dare to listen. :P I have a bit of phobia towards new remixes on classics, the only one which really made it good was the AP album with remixes of other artists classical Goa tunes. (In a Goa-style)

4 minutes ago, psychedelic chipmunk said:

Oh you wanna play the old school game? I'm in!

Great tune, long live the Flying Rhino legacy! :) 

• Like 1