What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

• 2 weeks later...

I noted per coincidence that FLAs new album is on NO.1 in the German Alternative Charts...I did not know they have a new one, took listen to 2 songs and was...dissapointed... I mean their 2018 album was kind of a smasher for my taste...here one of the top tracks and it is not even OT I mean it has some psy elements

Most claring prob FLA ever had was lyrics :P
But in fact instrumental I gladly take 4-5 songs from this album as level for my own music... and btw. even if I only like older VNV Nation here a really catchy song (most newer from them are kinda "catchy" or "poppy" but I think this one has also athmosphere making it more then (future)pop...

• 2 weeks later...

:lol: Hot as fucks. A1on's contribution to the F.Android remix competition was unfortunatelly not chosen.. He will fix it up alittle with selfmastering and release it on his SC page with a free download:) *turn up the volume ('cause it's Mastering is low): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sayatPIdkoiBpk1G9qHJdkTTMFhNoCvp/view?usp=drivesdk

#xxpsy

IMG_20210311_180529.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...