What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

On 8/25/2020 at 7:37 AM, psychedelic chipmunk said:

If Goa trance had an anthem, this would be it. Also, check out one of his other tracks: Enchanted forest. When I first heard it, I wouldn't have thought it was by Rapt.

I agree, this track and the remix always felt so different from the other tracks released around the same time. And still to this day feels very unique, and unrivaled in terms of its emotional qualities and expression. It is very unorthodox for a goa trance track, as it doesn't really stick to any typical elements common at the time. It's not oriental for example, and doesn't have any 303 sounds or psychedelic background noises/sounds either. I will check out Enchanted Forest, thanks :)

• Like 1

Ghost produced by ERA with the help of Pavel, NJHO & Psynina.

• Haha 1

Listening through the 3 Dimension 5 albums on Suntrip + Ra - To Sirius and Ra - 9th. They just fit together so well if one starts with the D5 stuff and then jumps to To Sirius and finish with 9th. Anybody know why Dimension 5 haven't made any new Goa? They play live occassionally it seems?

6 hours ago, AstralSphinx said:

Listening through the 3 Dimension 5 albums on Suntrip + Ra - To Sirius and Ra - 9th. They just fit together so well if one starts with the D5 stuff and then jumps to To Sirius and finish with 9th. Anybody know why Dimension 5 haven't made any new Goa? They play live occassionally it seems?

what i remember is that they have been working on a new album, but they did use fullon knb which wasn't accepted by suntrip (and tbh from the sample i heard it didn't really fit that well to the rest of the music which sounded like a straight continuation from their old stuff). but this was a good number of years ago now. i still have hope that we'll see a new d5 album before the astral album ;)

13 minutes ago, Psychedelic Superbeast said:

first goa track ever....love extremly the vocal part at 1:08 and ofcourse the whole track

It's full-on. :P 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Psychedelic Superbeast said:

first goa track ever....love extremly the vocal part at 1:08 and ofcourse the whole track

It's full-on. :P 

6 hours ago, Psychedelic Superbeast said:

fullon is the sub genre...normally we call it "1077575424_Screenshot(17).thumb.png.40600f856677964091b2455e7e4acfd9.png

Psychodelic Psytrance" and also we love to pee on each other while this dirty music is playn....

Kinkydelic-Trance :ph34r:

• Like 1

Fantastic album, can't believe I never listened through it properly before. So dreamy, and it has those hard hitting Ra-style kick drums.